Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: RWO Game Day Thread - Finals Week 1 - August 26-27

Quote Originally Posted by Footy Barista View Post
    Yea nice well as i said im sure he will get what he deserves, Get on the attack would you mate, i am picking Merson might be your son or you might even be Merson which for that i apologise for insulting you personally but this is a public forum and without the know results on first view the coward punch does look worse, obviously it was not.

Not quite sure about LALA land hope Merson is ok, but settle down aye mate im not Number 18 from Penno.
    What did he hit Merson with? Hard to tell just looks like he runs into him

Warming the Bench
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuttsy View Post
    What did he hit Merson with? Hard to tell just looks like he runs into him
    Yea looks like a shirt front bump....i reckon he got hit by number 4 from one side and as that hit impacts him his head is sandwiched into number 18s body i guess? it is careless but can you see why i said coward punch looks worse?

Anyway im sure hell get some weeks as st george has old boys on the tribunal

Yea looks like a shirt front bump....i reckon he got hit by number 4 from one side and as that hit impacts him his head is sandwiched into number 18s body i guess? it is careless but can you see why i said coward punch looks worse?

Anyway im sure hell get some weeks as st george has old boys on the tribunal
    Yeah didn't look intentional from looking at it. Whacking a bloke with a round arm clenched fist certainly a lot worse even if he did get up and walk off(Wouldn't have made it in the 80's-90's)

Quote Originally Posted by Nuttsy View Post
    Yeah didn't look intentional from looking at it. Whacking a bloke with a round arm clenched fist certainly a lot worse even if he did get up and walk off(Wouldn't have made it in the 80's-90's)
    The good ol days. Cameras too prevalent now.

Quote Originally Posted by Pekay View Post
    The good ol days. Cameras too prevalent now.
    HAHAHA. All for the better mate............ I think

Agreed. Have some black spots in my brain from copping late ones in the old SFA. Was fun times though!

Yea nice well as i said im sure he will get what he deserves, Get on the attack would you mate, i am picking Merson might be your son or you might even be Merson which for that i apologise for insulting you personally but this is a public forum and without the know results on first view the coward punch does look worse, obviously it was not.

Not quite sure about LALA land hope Merson is ok, but settle down aye mate im not Number 18 from Penno.
    The St George player got 2 weeks.
    The Penno player that shoulder charged Merson's head and knocked him out got let off. Figure that out. Obviously protecting a players head over the ball is no longer important.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Warming the Bench
    Quote Originally Posted by andreww1 View Post
    The St George player got 2 weeks.
    The Penno player that shoulder charged Merson's head and knocked him out got let off. Figure that out. Obviously protecting a players head over the ball is no longer important.

Penno player get a reprimand or was not guilty?

Penno player get a reprimand or was not guilty?
    "No case to answer."
    Free kick only.

Warming the Bench
    "No case to answer."
    Free kick only.

sheesshh that's ridiculous

Senior Player
    sheesshh that's ridiculous
    Tip of the iceberg. Imagine if a player from western sydney assaulted a club umpire that led to a serious injury like an ankle reconstruction. All good though if u r from a uni side near Maroubra who has just thrown a kid into a fence behind play that led to a broken collarbone. Nothing to answer for on either count.

"No case to answer."
    Free kick only.

Never even got the free kick.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123