Quote Originally Posted by Boddo View Post
It's not the media saturation people want its balanced discussion about ALL sides. The beginning of the year for Sydney should have been talk about how has a side that just lost a grand final doing so badly. Talk that Parker had a limited pre-season, is Aliir having 2nd year blues, Is Longmire struggling, Have they lost their desire, is Jacks career over etc not look at the camera with a blank stair n then go to the fall back of injuries. For GWS it should be their playing well being so injury riddled, Brisbane how has Fagan turned around the culture n how much has bringing Noble on board helped. I want to hear discussion how cam McCarthy is travelling after the turmoil of leaving GWS. But no it was the weekly circle jerk of Melbourne, Richmond, St Kilda n Essendon. The club n players might like flying under the radar but I think most supporters like to hear people in the media talk about their club from a outside the circle point of view.
You are right with this. As a Melbourne-based Swans supporter, I have to come here for my news, rather than the mainstream media. It is lucky that RWO is so insightful, balanced and not prone to hysteria