Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Day Thread Rnd 23. Sydney

Going to be tough at the selection table in two weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder Shaker View Post
    The injuries to Tippett and Sinclair upset the team balance and gave Carlton a bit of a chance.
    Absolutely did - Kreuzer made hay all night long, but in particular during that second term. He is finally justifying the No 1 pick (almost). Once we got the balance back, we got a good head of steam up.
    "You get the feeling that like Monty Python's Black Knight, the Swans would regard amputation as merely a flesh wound."

Quote Originally Posted by caj23 View Post
    He won't be playing finals football
    Will I mean
    Will or won't??

Quote Originally Posted by Untamed Snark View Post
    Will or won't??
    Will won't

Will certainly will.

Well that was an amazing win by a great side against an ordinary one. I'm not sure if it is any indication of where we are at.

Buddy was unbelievable and worth the price of membership...He is also bringing people to the game. Lots of newbies there tonight.

The goal that was reviewed was quite clearly a goal. I was in the Trumper right behind it.

Razor Ray is an annoying git, who picks up the most trivial frees and destroys games. I hope he doesn't umpire finals.
    I'm thinking next year is our year. But if I'm a year late, I'm not going to complain.

A great night at the SCG tonight, classic last game of the year, great crowd, good result and Buddy..

Quote Originally Posted by Daisi View Post
    Well that was an amazing win by a great side against an ordinary one. I'm not sure if it is any indication of where we are at.

Buddy was unbelievable and worth the price of membership...He is also bringing people to the game. Lots of newbies there tonight.

The goal that was reviewed was quite clearly a goal. I was in the Trumper right behind it.

Razor Ray is an annoying git, who picks up the most trivial frees and destroys games. I hope he doesn't umpire finals.
    I'm thinking next year is our year. But if I'm a year late, I'm not going to complain.

A great night at the SCG tonight, classic last game of the year, great crowd, good result and Buddy..
    You're looking too far ahead! I believe that if we keep bringing this mix of ferocity with footy smarts we can beat anyone, anywhere at anytime this year. Cheers cheer!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheer_Cheer View Post
    Give it up already.. Allir is not going to play in the finals bar lots of injuries..
    +1000

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Geez Gold Coast are a rabble. The Queensland sides both need some serious help. Looks like we will sit below Port no matter what Richmond does tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by troyjones2525 View Post
    Geez Gold Coast are a rabble. The Queensland sides both need some serious help. Looks like we will sit below Port no matter what Richmond does tomorrow.

Gold Coast haven't scored a point since the 1st quarter.

Quote Originally Posted by Markwebbos View Post
    Gold Coast haven't scored a point since the 1st quarter.
    And didn't look like scoring from the bits I've watched. They are a complete mess of a club!

pr. dim-melb; m not f
    Back from the Riser, and there was a lot of noise tonight - much like this thread after p. 7!

Buddy was amazing. He had good support in Rohan, Parker, Kennedy, Rampe, Smith & Jones (I like to pair them), Heeney and everyone else - no passengers to be seen anywhere. Sammy was good forward and back.

Harry was good without setting the grass alight - rather indicates how much more we get from Papley. Deano seems to be the team handyman, worked solidly. Hard to pick who'll go out for Dan; I guess most would pick Hayward but he did well tonight, and Carlton is not a dud outfit, despite the score.

Go Swans!
    He reminds him of the guys, close-set, slow, and never rattled, who were play-makers on the team. (John Updike, seeing Josh Kennedy in a crystal ball)

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast