Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Preliminary Final: Sydney Swans Reserves v Gold Coast Suns Reserves @ Blacktown

On the Rookie List
    Thanks

Streaming on YouTube if you have Chromecast or fetch or similar you can watch it on your TV.

- - - Updated - - -

Are the playing in Calcutta?

My son kicked his first goal since tearing his ACL in the game at BISP prior to the NEAFL game. Just thought I'd throw that in there. :-)
    Today's a draft of your epitaph

Senior Player
    The ground looks in atrocious condition - disgraceful

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by barry View Post
    Streaming on YouTube if you have Chromecast or fetch or similar you can watch it on your TV.

- - - Updated - - -

Are the playing in Calcutta?

Watched last 15 minutes of first quarter. Swans up by 28 at quarter time. Naismith dominant.

scott names the planets stellation's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Great goal from Rose.
    I knew him as a gentle young man, I cannot say for sure the reasons for his decline
    We watched him fade before our very eyes, and years before his time

I'm beginning to think that these Suns players, may have went for Mad Monday drinks with the rest of the Suns. And if they did, on what day Mad Monday actually end?

14.9.93 Swan 2.3.15 Sun at the big break. Jimmy Rose on fire

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Anyone know what happened with the surface. There's a few criticisms you can throw at Blacktown but usually the ground surface isn't one of them. It's very soft underfoot

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Halftime @swansreserves 14.9 (93) @GoldCoastSUNS 2.3 (15) Goals: Rose 3 Edwards Fisher 2 Cunningham Florent Ronke Talia Dawson Pink

Disp Robinson 16 Marsh 15 Murray Cunningham 14 Laidler 13 Naismith Dawson 12 O'Riordan Foote 11 Fisher Rose Johnson Aliir 10 Florent 9

Tackles Cunningham Edwards 4 Ronke Pink 3 Dawson Foote Robinson 2 Naismith Johnson Laidler Jack O'Riordan Talia Wicks Leonardis 1

Marks Marsh 7 O'Riordan 5 Talia Robinson 4 Naismith Dawson Johnson Leonardis Rose 3 Edwards Murray Aliir 2 Wicks Laidler Pink Ronke fisher 1

pr. dim-melb; m not f
    I've only been watching since Q3 start, but I've seen a few reasons why Aliir isn't being picked for the Firsts: a handball straight to the opposition that ended in a goal for them, a lackadaisical attempt at a tackle that let the Coasters set up further ahead, a badly directed handball that led to a turnover - all in the space of a few minutes. It is as if his gormless twin brother had swapped his way into the team.

I don't know why but he is not playing anything like as well as he did last year.
    He reminds him of the guys, close-set, slow, and never rattled, who were play-makers on the team. (John Updike, seeing Josh Kennedy in a crystal ball)

20.14.134 v 5.6.36 at 3qt

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast