Here's an article previewing the match: http://neafl.com.au/in-form-gold-coa...rhouse-sydney/.

Seems we have a psychological edge having beaten the Suns 3 times already this season. As against that:

The Suns will be bolstered by the return of multiple AFL-listed players after the conclusion of the AFL season last week, with includes the likes of Mitch Hallahan, Max Spencer, Darcy Macpherson, Trent McKenzie, Michael Rischitelli and Brad Scheer.

�This week�s match will have a lot to do with what we get back from our AFL side. I think we had eight AFL players (against NT) and we are eligible to get back six, which we will certainly take,� Daniel said.

ugg, got any more mail? Any idea which players we'll be playing yet? Now that Sinkers and Tippo look on track to have recovered from injury before our first final, it sounds like Sammy's a lock despite Roos' ruminations about putting him on ice during the Carlton game. I suppose there's a good chance of getting back Cunningham. I wouldn't think we'll be holding back any of our other listed players. Given that we are playing against another AFL club, can we play unlimited listed players?

Conversely, if we use toppies, which are the most likely to get the call up? If Sydney Uni lose this weekend and we win, is there any chance we could call up any of their players as top-ups for the granny?