Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Swans Survey - Disappointed

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by erica View Post
    We usually receive another survey at season's end. That's the one where the Club asks for feedback about venues, match days etc.
    Was going to post the same thing. They normally wait until the season is over to get our feedback. Lucky for us our season isn't finished yet ????.

Outer wing, Lake Oval Sandridge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Meg View Post
    Surprised by the responses above. We've been getting this survey every year for a long time with no RWO hostility in the past. The email specifically says it is asking for feedback on sponsors' activities. Given how important the financial contribution of sponsors are to the Swans, that seems perfectly legitimate to me.

And you are not compelled to complete it.
    I'm with you Meg.

I'm more than happy to give feedback to the sponsors who financially support my club.

As an ABC sort of guy, I was really proud of the fact that I couldn't help much with the survey. Could only think of one sponsor (QBE - and I attend every Melbourne game and at least 2-3 a year in Sydney).

I filled out the survey but don't think my honest answers would help the cause.

Don't buy merchandise because I don't think I should pay to be a billboard (except I wear the members' hat every game). Still have the red and white scarf Nanny knitted for me 20 years ago.

I seem to have a mechanism that blocks out sponsors messages and marketing hype. Happy about that. Thanks for supporting our boys in red and white. I understand the importance of sponsors to a football club but I can honestly say that it makes no difference to me. I follow football not the sponsors.

Quote Originally Posted by Swansongster View Post
    As an ABC sort of guy, I was really proud of the fact that I couldn't help much with the survey. Could only think of one sponsor (QBE - and I attend every Melbourne game and at least 2-3 a year in Sydney).

I filled out the survey but don't think my honest answers would help the cause.

Don't buy merchandise because I don't think I should pay to be a billboard (except I wear the members' hat every game). Still have the red and white scarf Nanny knitted for me 20 years ago.

I seem to have a mechanism that blocks out sponsors messages and marketing hype. Happy about that. Thanks for supporting our boys in red and white. I understand the importance of sponsors to a football club but I can honestly say that it makes no difference to me. I follow football not the sponsors.
    +1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12