Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Grand Final: Sydney Swans Reserves v Brisbane Lions Reserves @ SCG

Quote Originally Posted by 707 View Post
    Last years GF was significant, Newman BOG and Melican played the best game of his career. Fast forward to this season and both now serious senior players. A lot for guys to play for other than the flag.

A full team of listed players, wow.
    I wonder if Toby will win it with a 70 metre kick

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodspirit View Post
    Particularly good pre-match report. Thanks for all your great contributions and oracular services over the year!

Really appreciate your work Ugg. Helps to give a complete picture of our club.

Veterans List
    Hotpotato kindly grabbed me a ticket so I've come over from Adelaide via Melbourne for the game. Bonus getting the NEAFL granny thrown in :-)

Unfortunately had an accident yesterday, spectacularly being dumped onto concrete by two boisterous Kelpies (my own) dislocating my left elbow and cracking a couple of right ribs. Very sore, but I'll be there tomorrow, hopefully for twin victories. Reckon I might stand out in a crowd so if you see me, say g'day, I'll be the one in a Swans Guernsey with left arm in a blue sling, trying very hard not to cough!

Unfortunately had an accident yesterday, spectacularly being dumped onto concrete by two boisterous Kelpies (my own) dislocating my left elbow and cracking a couple of right ribs. Very sore, but I'll be there tomorrow, hopefully for twin victories. Reckon I might stand out in a crowd so if you see me, say g'day, I'll be the one in a Swans Guernsey with left arm in a blue sling, trying very hard not to cough!
    Hope you're ok 707. No fractures I hope? Where did you have it relocated?

Don't try too hard not to cough. Controlled regular breathing & coughing (with wound support) deacreses the risk of respiratory tract infections.

Enjoy the game.

Senior Player
    Hotpotato kindly grabbed me a ticket so I've come over from Adelaide via Melbourne for the game. Bonus getting the NEAFL granny thrown in :-)

As the owner of two Kelpies of my own 707 I can fully understand how such a thing can happen. My partner was put in a wheelchair ( temporarily) by ours. I'm sure that a thumping victory by the Swans would lessen any pain you feel though.

Sent from my SM-T805Y using Tapatalk
    We have them where we want them, everything is going according to plan!

Quote Originally Posted by barracuda View Post
    That makes sense Ludwig. I agree they must be supporting that approach. I am just not sure that Aliir has the agility or awareness to pull it of at the moment. When he played his best football with the seniors he was breaking lines, but it is all feeling a bit one dimensional now.

I don't agree with you. Evidence shows he gets out of more than he gets caught in, abundantly more.

Yes a huge thank you Ugg. The board is very much in your debt.

Many thks Ugg for another outstanding season

Senior Player
    Ugg, you are a bloods champion. Thanks for your tireless contribution to the cause.

Senior Player

Feeling better 707?

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Wicks in for Cunningham
    Jack Clayton in for Hammelmann

That's why Rose doesn't play seniors.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast