Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Grand Final: Sydney Swans Reserves v Brisbane Lions Reserves @ SCG

Amazing accuracy from Pink! I defy anyone to try to hit the post 3 times in one game!

Quote Originally Posted by ugg View Post
    Geez getting the rough end of the stick with the umpires
    Must be a Essendon supporter

Upped the intensity

Rose needs to come into the game a bit more

But not kicking points!

Regular in the Side
    We couldn't stand the cold anymore and it's a loooong trip home. Score update? We left just before half time

We had on our boot.. Rose needs to be a better team player lower the eyes

Some of these blokes are really showing why they are playing in the NEAFL. Poor disposal under pressure, lazy chases and horrible decision making! Another one that got away!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    That was as heartbreaking as it was frustrating. Countless chances near the end just kept bombing it forward and Eagles just kept marking it.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Levii3 View Post
    We had on our boot.. Rose needs to be a better team player lower the eyes
    He should have given it off a couple of times. Unlucky to lose but lacked composure at the end and a another key forward. Tippett and Hayward quiet.

Wow
    I learnt a lot tonight
    Guys like dawson and rose look great when a hundred points up
    But in a real game their decisions and disposals was eye wateringly bad

Disappointing end.

Given many opportunities to take the lead in the last and just couldn't convert. I thought Foote's miss was a gimme, but he wasn't Robinson Crusoe.

A few of the Lions stood out - I like Allison.

Dawson was the only Swan I felt confident with the ball in hand shooting at goal... he kept nailing them from 50. Easy to judge the big players in the big games.
    The eternal connundrum "what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object" was finally solved when David Hasselhoff punched himself in the face.

Regular in the Side crackedactor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloody Hell View Post
    Disappointing end.

Given many opportunities to take the lead in the last and just couldn't convert. I thought Foote's miss was a gimme, but he wasn't Robinson Crusoe.

A few of the Lions stood out - I like Allison.

Dawson was the only Swan I felt confident with the ball in hand shooting at goal... he kept nailing them from 50. Easy to judge the big players in the big games.
    Brisbane looked too big and strong many times. Seem to be much bigger bodies, take eagles for example. Pink was brushed aside so easily. Our bottom six are bad. Leonardis is a waste of space, must be one of the worse kicks I have seen.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by crackedactor View Post
    Brisbane looked too big and strong many times. Seem to be much bigger bodies, take eagles for example. Pink was brushed aside so easily. Our bottom six are bad. Leonardis is a waste of space, must be one of the worse kicks I have seen.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Eagles was outstanding. I don't know how many intercept marks he took, but it was alot. Maybe the Recruit will have legs.

I know what you say about being bigger, but I don't think it was a factor. The Swans were cruising until 3 quarter time when they were in a big hole, then they turned it on - they were disappointing in that regard, and I will put a line through many of the "senior" reserves - Foote, Jack, Rose and Robinson for that lack of absolute effort. Tippett was disappointing - as was Allir.

Pink tried hard, but was pushed off too easily. Couldn't see him holding a key post in seniors...and he missed a few that he should have kicked as a FF. Wicks and O'Riordan were OK. Marsh and Florent were good. Johnson...I'm waiting to see if he can get it back. He dropped a skied kick that I'd never thought I see him drop.
    The eternal connundrum "what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object" was finally solved when David Hasselhoff punched himself in the face.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast