Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mr September = Cal Sinclair?

Mr September = Cal Sinclair?

Could Cal Sinclair be our next Mitch Morton?

Quote Originally Posted by YvonneH View Post
    Could Cal Sinclair be our next Mitch Morton?
    I expect that now he seems to have become much more sure-handed, he should have a much longer Swans career than Mitch. But yes, if we go on a finals run, his contribution will probably be greater than most of us expected.

Veterans List
    He's certainly earning his 'Clunker' RWO nickname....and he kicks straight, most of the time. His form is a pleasant bonus and couldn't be better timed.

Veteran Site Admin
    On yesterday's evidence, he'll face strong competition from Dean Towers.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by liz View Post
    On yesterday's evidence, he'll face strong competition from Dean Towers.
    Yes I agree. Don't want to jinx them but if they both continue this form I think we will have a successful September. To win a premiership your bottom six have to perform.

Brilliant game from Sinclair and Towers but I think the label of Mr. September should belong to JPK. Unlucky he doesn't have 2 norm smith medals really..

Too.much hype. Towers and sinkers are still on the lower end of our best 22, and will have good and bad games.
    I'd say they are locks for the rest of the season though.

Blog Entries
    Sinclair > Jetta

Always believed he's a forward. I've said it on here a number of times that I don't believe he can be a premiership ruckman n I believe his development has been hampered by wce trying to turn him into a ruckman when he's really a forward. Hopefully the club keeps him as a forward.

Quote Originally Posted by stevoswan View Post
    He's certainly earning his 'Clunker' RWO nickname....and he kicks straight, most of the time. His form is a pleasant bonus and couldn't be better timed.
    Better than the "Stinkers" moniker he was originally stained with.

Quote Originally Posted by stevoswan View Post
    If the marks keep sticking, I might have to dub him Air Sinclair.

Quote Originally Posted by Boddo View Post
    Always believed he's a forward. I've said it on here a number of times that I don't believe he can be a premiership ruckman n I believe his development has been hampered by wce trying to turn him into a ruckman when he's really a forward. Hopefully the club keeps him as a forward.
    +1

Naismith really showed his worth last night, very important to our structure. If only he could just add a little bit more around the ground he'd be in the elite ruckmen class and I think he has enough development in him to get there.

Sinclair just seems so more potent than Tippett. I agree he isn't a great ruckman but it is certainly good having him there in the event of an injury to Sam or to just give him a break though Towers seemed to fill in there again last night.

Really happy for Towers, it cannot be easy always knowing you are the 21st or 22nd name on the sheet but last night he was very good.

Melican's return will further boost the team next week if he plays.

Finally, a big well done to the match committee getting the big selection decisions right.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast