Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Changes for semi final v Geelong, Friday 15 September

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Matty10 View Post
    It may well rain on Friday night, but I wouldn't trust the BOM beyond 24 hours - and even within that timeframe they have been known to be way off.
    In Melbourne maybe. The predictions are pretty good elsewhere

Sounds like fairly light showers are possible, so could be a little greasy but hopefully nothing much more.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotpotato View Post
    There's rain predicted all week .
    What a surprise. Feels like its been raining down here for 10weeks. So over it.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Flying South View Post
    What a surprise. Feels like its been raining down here for 10weeks. So over it.
    Maybe you should be flying north Flying South?

Veterans List
    If the forecast is light showers then it won't rain. They predict light showers in Melbourne every day. Doesn't rain much down here these days.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Matty10 View Post
    It may well rain on Friday night, but I wouldn't trust the BOM beyond 24 hours - and even within that timeframe they have been known to be way off.

I hope it is a dry night, though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They can't even predict 24 hours out. Last Friday night I had tickets in the open so kept a close eye on the forecast. The rain was meant to clear by the afternoon but of course it rained during the game!!

I bought my tickets this morning for this week's game and they are undercover so I'm happy ????.

Provided everyone is healthy, Melican for Cunningham and that's all.

As I have posted elsewhere, I think we should be very conservative in terms of playing players with injuries and avoid doing so. Pick healthy players in good form. Fortunately we seem to be blessed in that regard at the moment.

Veterans List
    Weather forecast is now 5 to 15 mm most likely in the afternoon and evening ????.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

Umpires for Friday: Rosebury, Meredith and Nicholls. Could probably do without Meredith. Nicholls can be a touch erratic at times, but he tends to umpire both sides, unlike a few I could mention. And he has improved over the years, he's not the surrealist performance artist that he used to be.

On the AFL site, Horse was saying that he probably won't assign any sort of a tag on Dangerfield or Selwood. Instead, he will just let Kennedy and Parker go head to head with those two. On current form, I feel confident that we'll win that battle.

Regular in the Side crackedactor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dejavoodoo44 View Post
    Umpires for Friday: Rosebury, Meredith and Nicholls. Could probably do without Meredith. Nicholls can be a touch erratic at times, but he tends to umpire both sides, unlike a few I could mention. And he has improved over the years, he's not the surrealist performance artist that he used to be.
    Not panicking just yet. It's when Meredith and Stevic come together that we know we have a problem. Cannot believe they dropped the ump from the Port v WC game that gave that last free kick. In real time it looked a blatant free kick. However those low lifes who umpired last years GF are rewarded with another finals series. Probably GF as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by crackedactor View Post
    Not panicking just yet. It's when Meredith and Stevic come together that we know we have a problem. Cannot believe they dropped the ump from the Port v WC game that gave that last free kick. In real time it looked a blatant free kick. However those low lifes who umpired last years GF are rewarded with another finals series. Probably GF as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Yes, and they dropped Chamberlain, as well. Is it too late for a campaign?

Senior Player

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast