Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: McVeigh

McVeigh

How long is this dud going to keep getting a game?

He is a dear in headlights when he has the ball and always seems to choose the wrong option.

You never see him winning the hardball and he doesn't have the skill to be an outside midfielder. Worst of all is the lack of penetration in his kicking.

An absolute joke who must go.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain View Post
    How long is this dud going to keep getting a game?

He is a dear in headlights when he has the ball and always seems to choose the wrong option.

You never see him winning the hardball and he doesn't have the skill to be an outside midfielder. Worst of all is the lack of penetration in his kicking.

An absolute joke who must go.
    I could write a 1000 pages on why he shouldnt be in the team, but I already have.

I agree with all you wrote.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain View Post
    Worst of all is the lack of penetration in his kicking.
    Or when he passes to a forward he kicks it over their head!!
    Captain Logic is not steering this tugboat.

"[T]here are things that matter more and he's reading and thinking about them: heaven, reincarnation. Life and death are the only things that are truly a matter of life and death. Not football."

no left foot
    gives away stupid frees all the time

surely schmidt is a better option at this stage
    Roosy = LEGEND

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NMWBloods View Post
    Or when he passes to a forward he kicks it over their head!!
    That was shocking.

BUT, he wasn't the only one guilty if that tonight.

He needs to go.

Veterans List
    Both Bolton J & Mcveigh are playing with absolutely no confidence atm. B1 might get by on grunt alone but time for McV to head back to Canberra.

At least he's not quite a Bomford. Yet...

couldnt agree more DROP HIM , OMITT HIM, DELIST HIM , TRADE HIM do anything just not in our best 18 let alone 22. cant kick a goal , cant find a target , offers nothing .........i think we have the wrong mcveigh, what a waste of a high draft pick we seem to fing the smokies lower down goodes , o'keefe but do u pick up ordinaries at the top fosdike , bolton and this hack.

BRING BACK SCHMIDT

Drummoyne..INNER WEST BABY!! (Bay 29 SCG)
    It's just so frustrating that once a youngster has a break out season the year before, they follow up with an absolute shocker the next season. (Schneider being one but had severe hamstring problems). Mcveigh won most improved last year (which was thoroughly deserved) but has had an absolute shocker this year.
    Official Driver Of The "Who Gives A @@@@ As The Player Will Get Delisted Anyway" Bandwagon.

Veterans List
    There was time in our forward line at the Lockett end when instead of going for the lose ball to keep the ball in our forward line or heaven forbid help us kick a goal, McVeigh took a quick sqizz at the ball then decided to turn away from the footy and face his man and proceeded to run away from the contest following his man.

Now from memory he was as close to the ball as any of our players, so the question begs - did he lack the courage to contest the ball (in the old days would have been regarded as squibbiing it). It seemed to me as a blatant disregard for the contest.

The result was an easy clearance to the saints.

Quote Originally Posted by giant View Post
    Both Bolton J & Mcveigh are playing with absolutely no confidence atm. B1 might get by on grunt alone but time for McV to head back to Canberra.
    You cant do that to Canberra,its not that bad.
    Now this is a thread that i would expect on the ego -centric, wank session that is redandwhiteonline.com...
    MAD
    Pushin Limits

Regular in the Side

I tried to tell you last week

I got laughed at last weel with my comment mark his papers never to play again
    beacause I made a typo with "mark" McVeigh. Needs to go. Agree last year he improved but hes gone backwards. Seconds for me to never to be seen again.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast