Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
Results 97 to 103 of 103

Thread: Swans Academy Talent

  1. #97
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark26 View Post
    That was good use of the body wasn't it?

    By the way, is Dunkley playing for the Bulldogs in this game the son of our former great back Andrew?
    Yeah was great body work! Unsure who that Dunkley lad is.

    Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk

  2. #98
    Senior Player dejavoodoo44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Gold Coast
    Posts
    3,768
    Quote Originally Posted by troyjones2525 View Post
    Yeah was great body work! Unsure who that Dunkley lad is.

    Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk
    According to Dr Google, the Adam Dunkley who's playing today is the nephew of Andrew.

  3. #99
    Veteran Site Admin
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    14,560
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark26 View Post
    That was good use of the body wasn't it?

    By the way, is Dunkley playing for the Bulldogs in this game the son of our former great back Andrew?
    Andrew has two sons- one playing for the Western Bulldogs and another who has just been delisted by Melbourne.

    This is almost certainly a cousin. Andrew's brother has been involved in local AFL for many years and that's probably his son.

  4. #100
    Quote Originally Posted by liz View Post
    Andrew has two sons- one playing for the Western Bulldogs and another who has just been delisted by Melbourne.

    This is almost certainly a cousin. Andrew's brother has been involved in local AFL for many years and that's probably his son.
    Thanks for the info everyone.

    I loved Dunks as a player. He was a formidable defender albeit with some shocking disposal at times. A shame we didn't / couldn't pull the trigger on Josh and that Andrew apparently dislikes the Swans.

  5. #101
    The broadcast of this game puts the NEAFL to shame. Enjoying watching it on youtube

  6. #102
    Senior Player dejavoodoo44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Gold Coast
    Posts
    3,768
    Wasn't a bad game. Thought that in second half, Thorne and Gulden got on top in the midfield. However, throughout the day, Sydney Uni had the more effective forwards.

  7. #103
    Quote Originally Posted by dejavoodoo44 View Post
    Wasn't a bad game. Thought that in second half, Thorne and Gulden got on top in the midfield. However, throughout the day, Sydney Uni had the more effective forwards.
    I actually didnt think it was one of Guldens better games. Was okay but didnt tear it up and you dont win a game purely on your forwards , someone has to get it to them and Sydney Uni were better generally across the park.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO