Page 13 of 32 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Day SEMI FINAL Geelong v Sydney MCG 7.50pm Friday 15 September

Veterans List
    Geelong up in disposals 216-150, somehow we're ahead in clearances 22-20 but they are largely ineffective clearances. Stunningly we are ahead in frees 12-9....wow! it's just that ours aren't soft ones in front of goal.....

We'd be asleep if he didn't keep getting out-coached by fairly obvious simple tactics. You want him to get credit for the run then he gets the blame for the losses.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Industrial Fan View Post
    Out come the Longmire haters from their winter slumber!

Wet weather is not suited to our game. Lots of players to lift for the second half so no over yet.

Hanners had a good crack at it but we're getting belted in the middle.

17 swans with less than 10 touches to half time..
    Agreed waiting for the tearing up membership threats now.
    It ain't over

Kennedy to match up on Dangerfield, mills to the centre. Why the hell not?

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by crackedactor View Post
    They are Prima donnas. Your a short price favourite so just turn up, no need for any hard word, hard running, even a contested mark. We won't see any premierships from this group.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Bit harsh.....but they may have started to believe their own press a bit.....well they've got a half to get serious. Let's see what they're made of.

How about we play Aliir could probably go with Dangerfield and has some x-factor about him, would he be as useless as Cunningham? Especially since Cunningham did nothing last week.

Geez.. Ling is nauseating..

At best cunningham was a tagging fwd put him on Motlop

Regular in the Side
    The Glorious Peoples Republic of Hookturnistan
    It's always someone's fault - the coach, selection panel, umpires anyone but the players on the ground.

Dangerfield is having silver plate service coming down the ground, we are being outplayed. Geelong are putting the pressure on the ball all over the ground, they are more desperate.
    sprite

I want to sub Cunningham for a traffic cone, at least some of the Geelong players might fall over the cone. They're both red maybe the umpies wont notice

Danger into the middle now

I'm still hopeful for a 2005 semi final reanactment !! Mind you the commentary is just soooo Geelong centric it's making me nauseous. I knew it wasn't going to be a good day- met our new ops manager today who said I hate your team for buying a premiership - I wasn't overly fond of him prior to that statement - this clown is a Canadian by the way -he's got the black mark next to his name now. Dick@@@@! And then my 90 year old mother in the nursing home was going more "doolally"than usual so had to deal with her. I'm drinking wine and feeling very pusses off - EXTRACT TGE FRIGGIN DIGIT SWANS!!!