Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 13 to 22 of 22

Thread: Is Stevie J heading East?

  1. #13
    Veterans List
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    9,079
    Happy for him to come to us as lo g as he doesn't teach our players how to butcher the footy in a PF.

  2. #14
    Probably my least favourite player in the AFL so feeling conflicted and finding it strange being open minded about it but I'm sure he'll be a good recruit

  3. #15
    Senior Player
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Crowland :-(
    Posts
    3,486
    Quote Originally Posted by Boddo View Post
    Stevens reporting Johnson to Sydney. Good coaching recruit. Excellent footy brain n will bring a bit of flair to the club. Will one day be in the running for a senior coaching position.
    Playfair suddenly departing the club, could that be to make way for a new coach coming in?

  4. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by 707 View Post
    Playfair suddenly departing the club, could that be to make way for a new coach coming in?
    Yep

  5. #17
    Regular in the Side
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Inner West
    Posts
    752
    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    Happy for him to come to us as lo g as he doesn't teach our players how to butcher the footy in a PF.
    That would involve us getting to a Prelim first, and our non Stevie J enhanced butchery of the ball in the Semi against Geelong being
    eradicated. @@@@, that was a bad game. I can't believe I wasted so much money going down to Melb for that debacle. I'll
    probably do it again someday. Such is (the football) life.
    Last edited by KTigers; 24th September 2017 at 04:15 PM.

  6. #18
    Veterans List
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    9,079
    Quote Originally Posted by KTigers View Post
    - - - Updated - - -



    That would involve us getting to a Prelim first, and our non Stevie J enhanced butchery of the ball in the Semi against Geelong being
    eradicated. @@@@, that was a bad game. I can't believe I wasted so much money going down to Melb for that debacle. I'll
    probably do it again someday. Such is (the football) life.
    He was very Harry Cunningham like.

  7. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Boddo View Post
    Stevens reporting Johnson to Sydney. Good coaching recruit. Excellent footy brain n will bring a bit of flair to the club. Will one day be in the running for a senior coaching position.
    Great news. I might not have liked him as a player but I always admired his natural ability and more importantly his knowledge of the game. I wonder if he'll be the forward coach?

  8. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by S.S. Bleeder View Post
    Great news. I might not have liked him as a player but I always admired his natural ability and more importantly his knowledge of the game. I wonder if he'll be the forward coach?
    I haven't heard if he'll be forward coach but it would make sense to start there. I also wouldn't rule out becoming our neafl coach n Shaw moving on from that to a bigger role as I think Shaw has a lot to offer in regards to coaching.

  9. #21
    Don't coaches normally start out in development

  10. #22
    Nice touch by Harley
    Good recruit

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO