View Poll Results: How many times have you watched 2005 SF clips this week ?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0 - I am Ryan O'Keefe

0 0%
  • 1 - I'm keeping a lid on it

3 30.00%
  • 2-5 - Are we there yet

5 50.00%
  • 6+ - I am Nick Davis

2 20.00%

Thread: How many times have you watched clips of the 2005 SF this week

How many times have you watched clips of the 2005 SF this week

Loving it almost as much as Nick
    Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way you'll be a mile away and he'll be shoeless.

Great little video. And you have to give credit to Anthony Hudson, for seeming to be genuinely caught up in the excitement of the moment, when he is a Geelong fan.

What's the deal with O'Keefe? I saw the package on that game and he seemed really grumpy about it.

Veterans List
    Not once - I only watch that game when I've had a bad day. So I hope I don't see it for a few weeks yet.

Bought the box set in 2005 of 5 DVD's. Periodically watch them over the summer, just to reminisce. Do the same with GF 2012.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Beerman View Post
    What's the deal with O'Keefe? I saw the package on that game and he seemed really grumpy about it.
    He'd just joined the Crows coaching panel when that was filmed.....I guess he didn't want to seem too much a Swans fan at that time as well as it being the year after he was 'retired' when he didn't want to.

Quote Originally Posted by YvonneH View Post
    Bought the box set in 2005 of 5 DVD's. Periodically watch them over the summer, just to reminisce. Do the same with GF 2012.
    Yup, I've got that one & 2012. Great viewing. Also love watching the 1982 night grand final & the 3 consecutive 30+ goal games
    Quote Originally Posted by stevoswan View Post
    He'd just joined the Crows coaching panel when that was filmed.....I guess he didn't want to seem too much a Swans fan at that time as well as it being the year after he was 'retired' when he didn't want to.
    He's fine about it now. He seems much happier these days when talked to

I'm trying to get Goswannette to watch some of these classic Swans games on DVD, but not having much luck so far. I guess I should be thankful she's supporting the boys since she's an Adelaide gal.