Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Poor effort student supporters

Quote Originally Posted by 5yearplan View Post
    People in glass houses
    You St George had the gore to complain about SU. So your supporters go to other side of ground and do the same � so you think this is ok.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 5yearplan View Post
    People in glass houses
    You St George had the gore to complain about SU. So your supporters go to other side of ground and do the same � so you think this is ok.

As I have been saying all year

It is not a good look for AFL Sydney and the clubs need to fix it.
    Clubs like St George and SU should get a kick in the pants for their disgraceful efforts by their supporters on GF day.

GF day is a day that Family, friends and Club sponsors attend to watch and you put on a display like that
    (Disgraceful) (Disgraceful) (Disgraceful) (Disgraceful)

Yeh, far side of the field away from anyone... bit different to in the middle of a grandstand full of women and children.

Quote Originally Posted by Clubman View Post

- - - Updated - - -

I heard ECE were very well dressed on gf day. 4th week of the off season (only 3rd for the u19s, well done on making finals). Big spend in the off season coming up.

Just make sure they can afford pants after paying Salter and the interest on the 400k debt.

Quote Originally Posted by saviour01 View Post
    I heard ECE were very well dressed on gf day. 4th week of the off season (only 3rd for the u19s, well done on making finals). Big spend in the off season coming up.

Just make sure they can afford pants after paying Salter and the interest on the 400k debt.
    Do you go to great lengths to be a bigger spanner every time you post something, or is it just natural?

- - - Updated - - -

Would that be Al "Gore"? ... what Uni did you go to?

Warming the Bench
    Quote Originally Posted by Pekay View Post
    Do you go to great lengths to be a bigger spanner every time you post something, or is it just natural?
    Im with Pekay, those posts are so 2 (even 3) years ago

As I have been saying all year

It is not a good look for AFL Sydney and the clubs need to fix it.
    Clubs like St George and SU should get a kick in the pants for their disgraceful efforts by their supporters on GF day.

GF day is a day that Family, friends and Club sponsors attend to watch and you put on a display like that
    (Disgraceful) (Disgraceful) (Disgraceful) (Disgraceful)
    Hahaha! ... if you had actually been there Clubman, you would know it was like a GWS Finals match ... if you didn't like where you were sitting, you had about 15,000 options you could move to!

From the comfort of the Grand stand, where the majority of supporters located, and with the westerly blowing, there was no way of hearing anything that was being said on the hill ... but watch the video of the game and you will hear the limited extent of the vocabulary that our finest University is producing, intermingled with that droning bloody Vuvuzela* (aaah!), and just what the Mums, Dads, friends, families and kids, as well as the St George interchange had to endure ... mercifully their bravado and vulgarity only lasted about 10 minutes with any intensity, coincidentally, mirrored by the SU on field performance.

Just kidding about the Vuvuzela - they should issue them and those clappers to every fan as they enter the ground!

Warming the Bench
    Quote Originally Posted by saviour01 View Post
    I'm sure it was a very tough day for them celebrating their 1 year, 6 year, 7 year and 8 year Premiership anniversaries. Remind me when St.Georges last real flag was again???

well over 5 years I think?

Quick, better tell everyone not in prems their flag isnt real.

Warming the Bench
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim Freedman View Post
    I'm sure it was a very tough day for them celebrating their 1 year, 6 year, 7 year and 8 year Premiership anniversaries. Remind me when St.Georges last real flag was again???
    Hahah surely they will move mudgee on, apparently they had the worlds biggest Injury list in the history of football but still manage to win Div 4 Div 1 and 19s .....you cannot help but wonder who on earth was in their 1s team?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast