Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Poor effort student supporters

Pushing for Selection

Poor effort student supporters

To the blokes from Sydney uni who threw the penno supporters gear over the fence after the final siren

U know who you are

You are a fool and a @@@@@ bloke

And u let your club down

Have a long look in the mirror Iover the long off season

No flag for u

Was prob the student.

They seemed to be missing a few flags today.

... this from The Student in the other thread yesterday;

" ...yes we are smug and will be incredibly annoying tomorrow."

When they are normally so tolerant ... just lucky the Penno supporter wasn't a "No" voting Christian I suppose ....

Pushing for Selection
    Quote Originally Posted by redsox View Post
    To the blokes from Sydney uni who threw the penno supporters gear over the fence after the final siren

U know who you are

You are a fool and a @@@@@ bloke

And u let your club down

Have a long look in the mirror Iover the long off season

No flag for u
    What was going on with the SU player in Div1 pushing the spectator over the fence?

https://www.facebook.com/NorthShoreA...1366568586287/

If you wanna see the SU squad be more disrespectful head to 14 minutes 30 seconds

Speaking of which, good stuff from the Saints Div 1 player that made several homophobic remarks to an openly gay player on the field.

Almost as good as your President going over to Chris Corby at QT and stating that we were calling players in the interchange area all manner of things. It was an outright lie, but nothing that comes out of his mouth would surprise me.

Anyway well done to Saints yesterday - way too good on the day. Congratulations to Penno as well, just that little bit better than us in patches and had the experience to hold on in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by unconfuseme View Post
    ... this from The Student in the other thread yesterday;

When they are normally so tolerant ... just lucky the Penno supporter wasn't a "No" voting Christian I suppose ....
    Last edited by The Student; 17th September 2017 at 01:43 PM.

@@@@ you student

Firstly, I'm not sure how one goes about being openly gay on a footy field, it sounds tricky and somehow counter productive to me ... not that there's anything wrong with that!

Secondly, maybe your disappointingly small group of obnoxious but impotent supporters (missing a flag?) could have tried using some of their intellect in their barracking, rather than just being insulting and disparaging - straight players have feelings too you know! ... mercifully, they were pretty quiet after about 10 minutes, not sure why, maybe they had assignments due tomorrow?

Anyway, enough of this, no need to argue with the losers, "winners are grinners" ... although, you can always take solace in the fact that you did get one thing right ...

PS: Congratulations to the the St George Div 4 "Super Coach" ... an amazing season, a fantastic mentor and leader, well done Shane!

Probably the rainbow socks

Quote Originally Posted by The Student View Post
    Almost as good as your President going over to Chris Corby at QT and stating that we were calling players in the interchange area all manner of things. It was an outright lie, but nothing that comes out of his mouth would surprise me.
    If every second word out of your mouth is a c bomb you deserve to be called up when your sitting in the middle of a grandstand packed with women and children. Surely anyone with half a brain would go and sit on the other side of the field if they wanted to behave like that?

That said, they are uni students. A few flags short.

People in glass houses

Hey, I only had 1 swear word during my winning speech and I apologised for it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast