Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: He ain't heavy, he's my brother

He ain't heavy, he's my brother

Ok, let's talk giants. At least before this gets moved off to the thread graveyard.
    Giants, little brother, playing the Melbourne establishment. Get on board. I know many on here are dual citizens.

Regular in the Side
    The Glorious Peoples Republic of Hookturnistan
    NFW - Go Crows
    sprite

Goodesgoodesgoodesgoodes! Industrial Fan's Avatar
    ABG

Quote Originally Posted by sprite View Post
    NFW - Go Crows
    +1

Barry why do you bother to post on this board when you should be sucking up to the midgets GWS

Out of Bounds on the Full Goal Sneak's Avatar
    Hell no.

Quote Originally Posted by barry View Post
    Ok, let's talk giants. At least before this gets moved off to the thread graveyard.
    Giants, little brother, playing the Melbourne establishment. Get on board. I know many on here are dual citizens.
    The only way GW$ is the Swans "little brother" is in this sense ...
    IMG_2782.JPG
    I'm sorry but this whole jump on board with GW$ is as stupid as a supporter of a Melbourne based team supporting any other Melbourne based team just because they are based in Melbourne. Don't move this thread to the graveyard. Just delete it.

I'm with the Giants.
    But then again I've never hated them like most here do.
    The difference between insanity and genius is measured only in success.

Quote Originally Posted by goswannies View Post
    The only way GW$ is the Swans "little brother" is in this sense ...
    IMG_2782.JPG
    I'm sorry but this whole jump on board with GW$ is as stupid as a supporter of a Melbourne based team supporting any other Melbourne based team just because they are based in Melbourne. Don't move this thread to the graveyard. Just delete it.
    That's what is happening in Melbourne right now. The tigers fairytale?

Regular in the Side Velour&Ruffles's Avatar
    Surely you jest.

GWS are the answer to a question nobody asked, an unwanted bastard child, a synthetic Frankenstein's Monster - a corporate creation designed to maximise TV revenue despite having virtually no real supporters. Not their fault but their very existence perverts the fabric of the AFL. I'll be barracking for the Tigers this weekend (and then the Crows or Cats if necessary). I wish GWS never existed.

Quote Originally Posted by Velour&Ruffles View Post
    Surely you jest.

GWS are the answer to a question nobody asked, an unwanted bastard child, a synthetic Frankenstein's Monster - a corporate creation designed to maximise TV revenue despite having virtually no real supporters. Not their fault but their very existence perverts the fabric of the AFL. I'll be barracking for the Tigers this weekend (and then the Crows or Cats if necessary). I wish GWS never existed.
    I think that the same was said of the swans means the bonds are stronger.

Giants remind me a lot of that Greg Williams era swans. Maybe not the edilson theatre, but the perception by the rest of the comp.

On the veteran's list
    Quote Originally Posted by barry View Post
    GWS is the product of the Melb establishment.
    Those who have the greatest power to hurt us are those we love.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Velour&Ruffles View Post
    Surely you jest.

+1

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast