Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Swans Holiday Pictures

pr. dim-melb; m not f
    I hope Isaac was nice to those piglets, or Big Momma would take him out.
    He reminds him of the guys, close-set, slow, and never rattled, who were play-makers on the team. (John Updike, seeing Josh Kennedy in a crystal ball)

Have you read the story behind those black dresses Amber Laidler�s women friends are wearing (including Reg and Kieran�s partners)? They were supposed to be wearing white dresses from a top-market Australian designer but as they were putting them on an hour before the ceremony the zips on 3 out of the 5 dresses broke. So they rushed to a shop in their pyjamas and bought those 5 black dresses - and made it to the wedding on time! Now that�s a story for the Laidlers to tell their grandkids as they show their wedding photos in years to come!

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Meg View Post
    Have you read the story behind those black dresses Amber Laidler�s women friends are wearing (including Reg and Kieran�s partners)? They were supposed to be wearing white dresses from a top-market Australian designer but as they were putting them on an hour before the ceremony the zips on 3 out of the 5 dresses broke. So they rushed to a shop in their pyjamas and bought those 5 black dresses - and made it to the wedding on time! Now that�s a story for the Laidlers to tell their grandkids as they show their wedding photos in years to come!
    Oh my goodness can you imagine how stressful that would have been to happen on your wedding day??

Grundy looks very nice in a suit, especially the one in the Lloyd photo ????.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Meg View Post
    I�m more worried about Aliir & Harry cohorting with the dreaded Hawthorn enemy.

(Actually it�s nice to see that footy player friendships continue past club rivalries. The players are better at that than the fans!)
    I'm more worried about Harry in an OBJ jersey
    C'mon Chels!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12