Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who want to come to the Citi Behind the Scenes Experience with me???

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    recruit me pretty please! Cosmic Wizard's Avatar

Smile Who want to come to the Citi Behind the Scenes Experience with me???

Hi Swanies fans,

Look I won Citi Behind the Scenes Experience, but it on the 20 December and my mates will be in North America skiing.

I am pretty much completely broke so can't go with them.

And anyone else i have ask have been pretty ho hum, so bugger them, I thought I would ask some true fans.

You get a:

1. Tour Sydney Swans at the SCG and Swans HQ

2. Q & A sessions with some of the Swans players and coaching staff

3. Your chance to take your seat in the coach's box

4. The chance to pass the Sherrin around with some of the players

5. Get a photo with and mechanise signed by some of the Swans Players

6. Catered dinner as well

There are three places up for grabs, all you have to do is this:

In 25 words or less, what has been your Swans most amazing experience?

Offers of money, sex, drugs etc will of course be taking into consideration when adjudicating.

Entry close on wednesday morning 11:00am.

The winners will be notified and will have to tell me of any dietary requirements and I have to give Citi your full name and contact details.

Apart from that, post away!!
    doof-doof

That magical afternoon narrowly beating the Power at a sun-bathed SCG where Buddy kicked a couple of amazing goals in 2014. Thrilling and magnificent!

2016: Reaching for another dunkel at the white spider bar perisher, with 2 mins to go in the last qtr with the Swans well behind.......knowing I had already had an awesome morning skiing powder

.......the pain

1998 - My Aunt's funeral with my family - all magpie supporters. Arguing about footy. I predict Goodes will be better than Tarrant. Could have heard a pin drop.

Bumping into this legend at the SCG in July. AJ IS an inspiration! His positive outlook made me grateful for the little things. Attachment 2085

One son flew from UK on Friday; one from Adelaide on Saturday AM: 2005 Grand Final PM - family all and together in happiness.

Sorry about the late reply but i work for the NSW Department of Education, and we have been having a bit of a hard time lately!

And the winners are
    1. Bloodspirit - i was there too!!! Port was playing really well but Buddy just keep putting them to the sword.
    2. Auntie Gerald - I feel sorry for anyone who thinks Perisher has good powder! Try Whistler???
    3. Mark26 - AJ is inspirational! Seriously, when you have tasted the highest success and never got back on the park, to still keep on being happy is amazing! I couldn't have done so!

I will be emailing you all three tomorrow with more details.

And my most amazing experience (not in 25 words):

I came up to Sydney from Adelaide and became a member because i just love footy, and though i should help the local team.
    Never ever thought the swanies would ever make it to the GF, especially after 96. They were good but never favorites to win the flag and i though i would never go to the GF.
    Had purchase my guarantee ticket to GF, and was watching the Swanies and St Kilda game, which was close but the Saints were favorite, having the week off.
    Then from no where, from being behind, a amazing flurry of goals and we were home.
    Still remember the commentators saying; "St Kilda, they are gone", and that when i realized that i would be going to my first ever GF, which of course we won!
    doof-doof

Made my day Cosmic! Email when you get a chance.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Wizard View Post
    Sorry about the late reply but i work for the NSW Department of Education, and we have been having a bit of a hard time lately!

And the winners are
    1. Bloodspirit - i was there too!!! Port was playing really well but Buddy just keep putting them to the sword.
    2. Auntie Gerald - I feel sorry for anyone who thinks Perisher has good powder! Try Whistler???
    3. Mark26 - AJ is inspirational! Seriously, when you have tasted the highest success and never got back on the park, to still keep on being happy is amazing! I couldn't have done so!

I will be emailing you all three tomorrow with more details.

And my most amazing experience (not in 25 words):

I came up to Sydney from Adelaide and became a member because i just love footy, and though i should help the local team.
    Never ever thought the swanies would ever make it to the GF, especially after 96. They were good but never favorites to win the flag and i though i would never go to the GF.
    Had purchase my guarantee ticket to GF, and was watching the Swanies and St Kilda game, which was close but the Saints were favorite, having the week off.
    Then from no where, from being behind, a amazing flurry of goals and we were home.
    Still remember the commentators saying; "St Kilda, they are gone", and that when i realized that i would be going to my first ever GF, which of course we won!
    When they through Gherig into defence we knew it was all over then.

Sound like a great experience you ar offering.
    To the people going enjoy, and please post photos and a small essay on your experience!!

Quote Originally Posted by ScottH View Post
    When they through Gherig into defence we knew it was all over then.

Sound like a great experience you ar offering.
    To the people going enjoy, and please post photos and a small essay on your experience!!
    Yes it going to be grand, and we will take lots of photos and post them.

Not sure who we are going to met, but it going to be extra specially having true Swanie fans there!

The players are in for a shock, because we will not take no for and answer!!

Will bring back some true gossip!
    doof-doof

Wow! Awesome! I'm excited!

Hey cosmic
    Awesome mate
    Awesome !!!!
    Thank u

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast