Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: Pre-season 2018

Veterans List
    Naismith has shaved his head. I didn't recognise him in the photo and had to read who it was. At least he no longer has that haircut that looks like it was made using a lawnmower!!!

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mel_C View Post
    Naismith has shaved his head. I didn't recognise him in the photo and had to read who it was. At least he no longer has that haircut that looks like it was made using a lawnmower!!!
    Not surprised, given that his contract is up this year and Tom Harley is becoming CEO.

Senior Player

Isn't that Sinclair?

Sent from my SM-T805Y using Tapatalk
    We have them where we want them, everything is going according to plan!

Opti-pessi-misti
    It's good to know there is a reason for the lack of interesting articles about the players, especially the new ones and what they have been up to this pre-season. It is hardly worth going to the Swans web site. Compared with other years it has been somewhat disappointing . Bring back Tania! Better still find Jeffers.

Naismith with a very close-cut hairstyle. Naismith and Melican got stuck in Tamworth overnight after their community visit with plane mechanical problems.

Senior Player

The guy loves the simpsons.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottee View Post
    Isn't that Sinclair?

Sent from my SM-T805Y using Tapatalk
    No there is a photo of him sitting next to Melican. It's definitely him...can't miss the tattoos!

Quote Originally Posted by magic.merkin View Post
    The guy loves the simpsons.

Classic. +1

Veterans List
    Swans off season coup - we've just signed the Dogs recruiting guru Simon Dalrymple, and that my friends is very good news indeed.

pr. dim-melb; m not f
    Quote Originally Posted by 707 View Post
    Swans off season coup - we've just signed the Dogs recruiting guru Simon Dalrymple, and that my friends is very good news indeed.
    Previously Opposition Analyst at GWS.

Swans recruiting changes - sydneyswans.com.au
    He reminds him of the guys, close-set, slow, and never rattled, who were play-makers on the team. (John Updike, seeing Josh Kennedy in a crystal ball)

Harry Cunningham has really elevated his public profile since he's hired Nico as his publicist. He's made the AFL website's front page and a stand alone press conference.

Nico has done a great job scripting his lines, especially the killer punch line:

"They've said they're going to go after the contested footy this year, which is what we pride ourselves on."

I imagine the we includes Harry himself, which may explain the new super aggressive Harry we've seen so far this pre-season.

With Harry being an unrestricted free agent next year, Nico should be pushing hard to get a contract extension that will make Harry a Swan for life. I hope Harry resists the lure of going home to the Wagga Wagga Giants, where he can visits family and friends in hospital instead of sick kids who don't have the slightest idea who he is.

Fans' season preview for the Swans from afl.com.au: Fans' season previews: Sydney - AFL.com.au.

My favourite bit is where Ben Gillians of Ocean Grove, Victoria nails the 'Dream Headline': 'Swans demolish Hawks in Grand Final' It even beats AJ kicking a bag on his return to the senior team.

Love it!

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast