Page 200 of 418 FirstFirst ... 100150190196197198199200201202203204210250300 ... LastLast
Results 2,389 to 2,400 of 5008

Thread: 2018 trading, drafting and list management: players and personnel

St Kilda saying Steven was in Lorne visiting family. Who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by aardvark View Post
    St Kilda saying Steven was in Lorne visiting family. Who knows?
    “family” = Geelong FC

There’s been discussion about Darcy Moore’s non selection for the Pies because he’s “not put his hand up to play”.

I find it unbelievable that he’d say he’s not up for playing finals.

From my grassy knoll I wondered if he’s told them he’s leaving OR they won’t play him unless he re-signs.

Quote Originally Posted by Markwebbos View Post
    There’s been discussion about Darcy Moore’s non selection for the Pies because he’s “not put his hand up to play”.

I find it unbelievable that he’d say he’s not up for playing finals.

From my grassy knoll I wondered if he’s told them he’s leaving OR they won’t play him unless he re-signs.
    Totally. Please Welcome Darcy Moore to the swans.

We didnt play Jed Lamb a few years back in finals cos he was unsigned....... and ordinary

I just finished listening to Port’s coach say that they want to go heavily to the draft this year. They planned for it going back several years. I must say I tend to think the Swans should take a similar approach. It’s supposed to be a great draft. It’s where we are most likely to find our next stars given none of the hot players in trade contention seem to be interested in moving to Sydney. We are likely to bring in Blakey. It would be sensational if we could land another star of the future as well through this avenue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coffs Harbour - home of Swans summer camp

Or that he has is coming of an injury and isn't match fit?
    We should know better than most not to take underdone footballers to a Grand Final
    "Fortunately, this is the internet, so knowing nothing is no obstacle to having an opinion!." Beerman 18-07-2017

Quote Originally Posted by RogueSwan View Post
    Or that he has is coming of an injury and isn't match fit?
    We should know better than most not to take underdone footballers to a Grand Final
    According to the Herald Sun “Two weeks ago Buckley said Moore was “basically best on track” after the main training session and yet he didn’t play in the semi-final or preliminary final.”

Category: | Herald Sun

I find it hard to believe that any good coach would leave someone out of a GF side because they are leaving at seasons end. Premierships are too important for bias and grudges.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by S.S. Bleeder View Post
    I find it hard to believe that any good coach would leave someone out of a GF side because they are leaving at seasons end. Premierships are too important for bias and grudges.
    This

Veterans List
    “family” = Geelong FC
    That would be Lorne, NSW maybe? Near Port Macquarie......not the 'near Geelong' Lorne. PS: I've just read his history....it's not what I suggested, it would be Lorne, near Geelong, if what the club says about him 'visiting family' is true. I wonder how was he spotted in Sydney then?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by barry View Post
    Totally. Please Welcome Darcy Moore to the swans.
    Please NO!!!
    Last edited by stevoswan; 27th September 2018 at 12:38 PM.

Coffs Harbour - home of Swans summer camp
    According to the Herald Sun “Two weeks ago Buckley said Moore was “basically best on track” after the main training session and yet he didn’t play in the semi-final or preliminary final.”

Category: | Herald Sun
    And hasn't played since he was injured in their loss to us.
    Only seven games for the whole season.
    Maybe that is Buckley trying to "up" his value?
    "Fortunately, this is the internet, so knowing nothing is no obstacle to having an opinion!." Beerman 18-07-2017