Page 188 of 418 FirstFirst ... 88138178184185186187188189190191192198238288 ... LastLast
Results 2,245 to 2,256 of 5008

Thread: 2018 trading, drafting and list management: players and personnel

Can't see why gaff would leave WC.

Quote Originally Posted by barry View Post
    Can't see why gaff would leave WC.
    He wants to be closer to family
    Doesn't like Perth
    Wants to leave town after punching Andrew Brayshaw
    Wants to earn more money
    Wants to follow Sam Mitchell to Hawthorn

Another free agent that is rarely discussed, inside beast, has a connection to the Swans, and would come cheaper than Gaff... LIBBA!

Quote Originally Posted by Markwebbos View Post
    Doesn't like Perth
    Wants to earn more money
    "Closer to family" is BS. They are grown men, not 13 year old boarding school students wetting the bed.
    He's on great $$ now and his team is in premiership window. Mad to leave.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Markwebbos View Post
    Doesn't like Perth
    Wants to earn more money
    4 good points there.....the last one sucks!

Veterans List
    "Closer to family" is BS. They are grown men, not 13 year old boarding school students wetting the bed.
    As if it's because he wants his Mummy! His father (an even older 'grown man') is severely ill and he wants to be closer to him. Sometimes it's not 'all about footy'. That's why a 1 hour flight from the quieter 'AFL escape' that is Sydney would be so suitable and convenient for him!

Regular in the Side
    It's not just about people being home sick. You might have an unwell family member you want to support or be with. That can bring you closer to your home.
    Case on point Beams.

This makes the most sense, logically, but yet you have to wonder why he hasn't signed yet. That also seems mad, if he intended to stay.

Another thing I've noticed: NicNat and the other injured WCE players have been coming to the games in WCE jumpers, except for Gaff, who has been wearing a suit. And looks very very far removed.

Where is he going? Don't follow the money. Follow the socks. Locate where Gaff purchased those socks and you will have your answer.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig View Post
    This makes the most sense, logically, but yet you have to wonder why he hasn't signed yet. That also seems mad, if he intended to stay.

Another thing I've noticed: NicNat and the other injured WCE players have been coming to the games in WCE jumpers, except for Gaff, who has been wearing a suit. And looks very very far removed.

Where is he going? Don't follow the money. Follow the socks. Locate where Gaff purchased those socks and you will have your answer.

He actually looks still disturbed by the out of character incident he was involved in. Could understand if he wanted a future removed from hard core footy limelight.

+1. I'm beginning to think that AFL players are a bunch of mummy's boys. When I was their age I'd go weeks without seeing my parents. Aren't they content to see their parents whenever they play in Melbourne?

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by S.S. Bleeder View Post
    +1. I'm beginning to think that AFL players are a bunch of mummy's boys. When I was their age I'd go weeks without seeing my parents. Aren't they content to see their parents whenever they play in Melbourne?
    Yep they’re soft as butter

Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig View Post

Socks say Collingwood to me