Page 377 of 377 FirstFirst ... 277327367373374375376377
Results 4,513 to 4,515 of 4515

Thread: 2018 trading, drafting and list management: players and personnel

Quote Originally Posted by bloodspirit View Post
    Chris Doerre aka Knightmare has updated his draft rankings (not phantom draft): AFL Draft Chris Doerre Knightmare Power Rankings Caldwell Collier-Dawkins in top 10. They are boldly different than some others. He rates Sam Walsh as 4th best and Connor McFadyen 10th!
    McFadyen would be great but the Lions will match any bid above 10 for him. Our most lacking need is a pure inside mid and Podhajski, Sparrow and Ross would fit that need at around our 2nd round selections. Sydney Stack would be good purely because of his name. I'd like to see us select two inside mids (if avalable) with our first two available picks and to go for someone like Koschitske with the next.

Quote Originally Posted by S.S. Bleeder View Post
    McFadyen would be great but the Lions will match any bid above 10 for him. Our most lacking need is a pure inside mid and Podhajski, Sparrow and Ross would fit that need at around our 2nd round selections. Sydney Stack would be good purely because of his name. I'd like to see us select two inside mids (if avalable) with our first two available picks and to go for someone like Kotzincke with the next.
    Surely we have to take Sydney Stack if he's available?

Quote Originally Posted by Bexl View Post
    No matter who be plays with Let's hope he's not an arsehole like green.
    If he is as good as Green I'd be happy to take him.