Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Intra Club

Goes up to 11
    Intra-club might mean that it's kept within the club. They probably didn't want any fuss with results, performances etc, particularly if working on changes to the overall game plan (as any here have been calling for). I'm looking forward to this Friday's hit out, but don't really care what's gone on behind closed doors prior to that (injuries excepted).

Happy for things to be kept in house if it gives us any sort of advantage when the real stuff starts.

Senior Player
    I think it�s far more innocent than the club wanting to keep us away from an �intraclub� or anything like that. I�m sure buddy was simply referring to one of the many training games they have inside the club.

I think that the reason that what has for the last few years has been our public intraclub match at Henson park has been changed to the INTERCLUB match against GWS is basically because of the AFLX. The aflx has basically replaced one of the JLT games. In the jlt we now only get two matches against opposition teams so I think the two Sydney clubs agreed that they�d prefer the extra full practice match and so the change made perfect sense.

Simple no conspiracies as far as I�m concerned.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123