Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 23/2/2018 - Inter-Club practice match VS GWS @ Henson Park

In wonder how history will treat Jordan Foote.
    He had observed that people who did lie were, on the whole, more resourceful and ambitious and successful than people who did not lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Legs Akimbo View Post
    Well he keeps injuring opponents so maybe a spoiler

Sent from my HUAWEI Y560-U23 using Tapatalk

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    ALL but one goal kicked to right of screen

Quote Originally Posted by wolftone57 View Post
    Well he keeps injuring opponents so maybe a spoiler

Sent from my HUAWEI Y560-U23 using Tapatalk
    I guess hanging on to the ball and falling into a tackle makes sense if you are looking for ways to hurt someone
    He had observed that people who did lie were, on the whole, more resourceful and ambitious and successful than people who did not lie.

Senior Player
    Glad it was streamed and better than an Intra-club match but not much to take away. I suppose McCartin looks pretty good for a barely 18yo.

Quote Originally Posted by Legs Akimbo View Post
    Probably as a Foote-note.

Sinclair took a number of good grabs a both ends

Quote Originally Posted by MadCanuck View Post
    Sinclair took a number of good grabs a both ends
    Yes, I was just going to say that Sinclair went well and that he does look fit. It was also nice to see Rohan looking fit, as well, since if I remember rightly, he's usually in some sort of rehab at this time of year. Hewett also looks very sharp. While of the new recruits, Stoddart seems to have plenty of flair and McCartin will probably develop into a very handy key forward, given enough time.

Do you think that you will be able to replay the stream similar to the NEAFL streams on youtube?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

The whole affair was quite shambolic. They ran out of sausages before quarter time, the beer queue was nearly out to Illawarra Road, there were several dog fights, and multiple children kicking footies willy-nilly. And to cap it off a major power outage meant that the scoreboard went down and the floodlights weren�t working so they could not play the final quarter. All in all, great fun! There was three goal breeze to the southern end. The game was a bit scrappy, and nobody really stood out for me, except for one burst down the eastern wing by Aliir which led to a set shot. Hopefully that promises a return to 2016 form for him. Some of the kids looked okay and the usual suspects played with their accustomed touch.

Veteran Site Admin
    It was scrappy but I suspect rust and the wind were to blame for that.

Lloyd and Hewett were both very busy, with Lloyd mostly using the ball well and Hewett sometimes well.

I agree with deja that it was great to see Rohan out there and looking in pretty good nick. I hadn't expected to see him. I love how he knows he can get away from players with a step or two burst and I thought he was pretty creative today.

Florent looked good in patches, especially in the first quarter. Aliir did some great stuff and some not so great stuff but he looked far closer to the 2016 model than the 2017 model.

Quote Originally Posted by liz View Post
    It was scrappy but I suspect rust and the wind were to blame for that.

Lloyd and Hewett were both very busy, with Lloyd mostly using the ball well and Hewett sometimes well.

I agree with deja that it was great to see Rohan out there and looking in pretty good nick. I hadn't expected to see him. I love how he knows he can get away from players with a step or two burst and I thought he was pretty creative today.

Florent looked good in patches, especially in the first quarter. Aliir did some great stuff and some not so great stuff but he looked far closer to the 2016 model than the 2017 model.
    Yes, I forgot to mention Aliir. I did think that some of our better passages of play, did start with his rapid decision making and ball movement from the back half. And while he did make a couple of errors, I don't really have a problem with that. I tend to think that, the more he sticks to taking the game on in an innovative manner, the more adept he will become at rapidly choosing the best option.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast