Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: Swans Selections for round 1

Quote Originally Posted by Mel_C View Post
    Dagliesh is only biased if we're playing Freo. Margetts is a worry and so is Foot.

With regards to the ground dimensions I read somewhere that it's like Etihad. Don't know how accurate that is.
    It�s supposed to be close to MCG dimensions.

According to Wikipedia it�s 165 x 130m and MCG is 171 x 146 and Etihad is 170 x 140.

SCG is 156 x 154
    Last edited by Markwebbos; 23rd March 2018 at 07:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel_C View Post
    Margetts is a worry and so is Foot.
    I'm more concerned about the Foot with an E holding an emergency spot....that's not deserved from the footy he has played so far.

But my major concern is an underdone, and slow, McVeigh and Grundy coming back in together, that's a worry...Hopefully we can apply enough pressure up the ground so these 2 aren't exposed.

I also have a feeling Jetta is due for a big game against his old side...Hope I'm wrong....Swans by 19
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect... MT

scott names the planets stellation's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hayward doesn't make the cut? So sad when a romance ends.
    I knew him as a gentle young man, I cannot say for sure the reasons for his decline
    We watched him fade before our very eyes, and years before his time

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Anyone know who the emergencies that traveled were?

Adam Curley
    ?Verified account @AdamCurleyMedia
    9m9 minutes ago

Swans might be dealt a blow for WCE clash, forward Sam Reid could be a late out. Story on @AFLcomau soon

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    MYSTERY surrounds the fitness of Sydney key forward Sam Reid ahead of Sunday's clash with West Coast at Optus Stadium.

Reid was named in the Swans' starting side on Thursday night but he hasn't been spotted in the west with the remainder of the squad, which arrived on Friday.

Three of Sydney's four emergencies in Will Hayward, who was a surprise omission for the season opener, Dan Robinson and Jordan Foote are in Perth.

http://m.afl.com.au/news/2018-03-25/gone-west-mystery-surrounds-swans-forward

Veterans List
    Don't like the sound of that, makes for a small forward line. Just so long as the bloke with the incriminating photos isn't the replacement for Reid.

Quote Originally Posted by 707 View Post
    Don't like the sound of that, makes for a small forward line. Just so long as the bloke with the incriminating photos isn't the replacement for Reid.
    We'd have a Richmond-like forward line. I would prefer Reid, but it wouldn't be a disaster. WC are good in the air, but not that great covering small forwards.

Hayward would have to be the one to come in for Reid. If Foote comes in I�m not sure my television will be safe.

Quote Originally Posted by AB Swannie View Post
    Hayward would have to be the one to come in for Reid. If Foote comes in I�m not sure my television will be safe.
    +1

Veterans List
    Well if this is true then we're not off to a good start! It has to be Hayward that comes in. Hope it is nothing serious with Reid.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

Perhaps Reid was late to training or found a chain fence to hurdle.

Regular in the Side
    How Foote and Robbo make the 22 is beyond me. Both are nEAFL players at best.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast