Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Swans vs Eagles - match day thread

Senior Player
    Be great when we get our sub Cunningham on

Good stuff so far though we could easily be another 2 or 3 goals further in front. Some good signs though and I hope Buddy kicks 10!
    "You get the feeling that like Monty Python's Black Knight, the Swans would regard amputation as merely a flesh wound."

Veteran Site Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by mcs View Post
    I hope Buddy kicks 10!
    Just 10?

I'm doing ok right now, thanks Danzar's Avatar
    Great half given Eagle�s earlier pressure around the ball. Buddy on fire, he looked really fit in pre-season. Heeney is a gun. Kizza looks set for a good season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Captain, I am detecting large quantities of win in this sector

Veterans List
    I'm not watching but four behinds to end that quarter.......could we have buried them?

The only team to win both the hitouts and the game this round was Essendon, who won the hitouts by a mere 2. We should ask for a recount. Sinkers is having an excellent game. Towers as well. They are making a formidable ruck combo.

I don't think we are looking as sharp as a few other sides this round. I thought we would be able to move the ball more cleanly. We got better in the 2nd qtr and hopefully it picks ups in this half.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by barry View Post
    What's this straight kicking nonsense?
    You jinxed us Barry!

Really good game and I like that we're not relying on Kennedy or Parker.

The love for Heeney and Mills is growing. They are fearless.

We need to start reading Nic Nat's taps.

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    The stats are reasonably even around the ground. NicNat has more hitouts but we have more clearances

The difference is in the forward 50 entry efficiency where we have Buddy and they are missing Kennedy.

Senior Player
    Natanui getting ruck taps but not hurting us - he will slow down in the second half.

Really hard to be critical in the first half, but we need to keep pushing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig View Post
    The only team to win both the hitouts and the game this round was Essendon, who won the hitouts by a mere 2. We should ask for a recount. Sinkers is having an excellent game. Towers as well. They are making a formidable ruck combo.

I don't think we are looking as sharp as a few other sides this round. I thought we would be able to move the ball more cleanly. We got better in the 2nd qtr and hopefully it picks ups in this half.
    While its great to play superb footy in rd 1, ill be happy to get a win and off on the right track to be perfectly honest. Its been scrappy at times but with some good stuff mixed in.
    "You get the feeling that like Monty Python's Black Knight, the Swans would regard amputation as merely a flesh wound."

Quote Originally Posted by ugg View Post
    The stats are reasonably even around the ground. NicNat has more hitouts but we have more clearances

The difference is in the forward 50 entry efficiency where we have Buddy and they are missing Kennedy.
    And Jetta picking out our backmen is also helpful. Maybe it's still force of habit: just aim for the red and white.

Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig View Post

Sinclair is looking good.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast