Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Changes for Rnd 2 V Port Adelaide

Veterans List
    Florent impressed me tonight, did some very good things, future looks bright (gotta wear shades). Shouldn't have dropped Newman though, would have made a difference.

Veteran Site Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by 707 View Post
    Florent impressed me tonight, did some very good things, future looks bright (gotta wear shades). Shouldn't have dropped Newman though, would have made a difference.
    No-one would have made a difference tonight. Whatever was preventing the team handling/using the ball adequately infected the entire team. Newman would have made zero difference.

Regular in the Side crackedactor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Auntie.Gerald View Post
    Nick davis describes Ollie as a �jet�
    One pleasing aspects from today, Ollie looks like he could be some special player. Hoping a new umpire boss might change the trend for the last five years or so, but alas I was wrong!! Count six push in the backs in the third quarter and none were paid. Then will about six minutes to go they award a free kick against Towers for pushing in the back with a perfect tackle. Had to have a chuckl to myself. Anyhow miss marks and fumbling was embarrasing, but that is usually the way we start the season. Still think Rohan does not deserve to be in the team.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

One of the commentators said "Fox on the run" *roll eyes*
    The difference between insanity and genius is measured only in success.

I ageee Olly having his best senior game was a highlight

Quote Originally Posted by Papernick View Post
    I ageee Olly having his best senior game was a highlight
    Florent had a great first half, storming through traffic, holding his balance and delivering. Cunningham was strong, and I thought that Fox was the least bad of a well-beaten back six or seven (although to be fair, McVeigh handled better than the rest). Fox has closing speed and was able to close down opponents well.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by O'Reilly Boy View Post
    I thought that Fox was the least bad of a well-beaten back six or seven (although to be fair, McVeigh handled better than the rest). Fox has closing speed and was able to close down opponents well.
    But can't kick a drop punt.
    C'mon Chels!

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112