Hello all,

I sit in Pearson Airport in Toronto, Ontario, Canada - the first (and shortest) leg completed of a long desired journey from my Sydney (Nova Scotia, Canada) to the Sydney that is home of my beloved Swans. My excitement is getting higher to finally see AFL in person. All being well, I will be at the SCG this weekend! I just have to get through a five hour flight to Vancouver then a 15 hour flight from Vancouver to "your" Sydney. I have no doubt it will all be worth it. Nothing worth having happens without some sort of fight and between the trip there and last year's planned trip being cancelled because my wife couldn't get the time, there have certainly been a fight. Australian rules football has become a big part of my life (I am heavily involved in a local group, possibly the only active group in North America without any Australians involved and I have for the last year been on the executive of AFL Canada) yet I have not seen a game in person, of any sort, 18 a side.

I will be in Brewongle on Sunday - if you see a guy and his wife with a Canadian flag come say hello, it will be me

I do have some extra tickets in Trumper Stand Section 318 which I previously bought that I am willing to part for below face if anyone is interested. If you are, send me a private message.

Looking forward to cheer cheer the red and the white at the SCG!!