Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: #AFL Round 2, Sydney Swans v Port Adelaide, 01/04/18, SCG @sydneyswans

Veterans List
    What's happened to Rampe? Barely sighted.

I think 3 of their goals from fwd 50 stoppages. We have had a ton ourselves but not so much to show. A couple of lucky free kicks would be good given the amount of repeat entries

Quote Originally Posted by Scottee View Post
    Have you been watching the game?

Sent from my SM-T805Y using Tapatalk
    Yes I have. Fumbles too much under pressure. Newman should have been playing this week instead of Harry IMO. I have been a supporter of his in the past due to his usually good skills but hasn't impressed me in s game and a half so far. I hope he proves me wrong in the 2nd half though!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by giant View Post
    What's happened to Rampe? Barely sighted.
    The ball has barely gone into Ports Forward line..

I've been enjoying the pressure that we have been applying. Port have looked sort of dangerous when they've got clear, but they've hardly ever gotten clear. Our contested work has also been good, to the extent that we should be a fair bit further in front, but our execution has been a bit off. I think that the second half could go either way. Port could get out in the clear more often and make us pay. Or we could start hitting more passes and win handily.
    I thought that Parker was our best in that half, while Florent was very good, and Kennedy was making his presence felt in tight. Sinclair seems to be developing the bad habit of getting a two handed tap straight to an opposition player, but other than that, he's been good.

Veterans List
    Why does Hewett have to run back into the play every time he gets it. That was a snap for goal but no...Back into the play...oh, I had better handball it now...stuff up. Why? Goes up the other end and goal. Have to get this out of his game. Another goal and momentum changes...wow.

I've had just about enough of watching our players dispose of the ball then get dragged down and no free kick!

Tight match as we expected. Couldn't understand our $1.45 odds. Port are a completely different team this year with their new recruits.

@@@@ we are hopeless when teams apply pressure on us! They all become fumbling fools!

Senior Player
    Wow, clear in McVeigh�s back then, even Motlop conceded.

And they missed a 50m penalty for blocking Buddy.

Senior Player
    Port downfield free in the goal square....... after missing some obvious ones in our forward line. That really hurts.

I have absolutely no idea what that downfield free was for either. Did anyone see?

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Sun View Post
    Port downfield free in the goal square....... after missing some obvious ones in our forward line. That really hurts.

I have absolutely no idea what that downfield free was for either. Did anyone see?
    A stupid, but soft push in the back! Been far more glaring decisions not paid!

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast