Thread: Changes to the site

I'm doing ok right now, thanks Danzar's Avatar

Changes to the site

Hi guys

A few changes you might have noticed, but here they are:

Mobile site - I've switched off the default mobile version of the forum, which means if you access RWO from a mobile device, you will always see the full site. This is important because it will let you post pictures from your mobile and vote in the TLM. It should also fix the issue with RWO not displaying on iPhones. Tapatalk remains unchanged for those who use this app to access RWO.
    Like button added - I've fixed it up so it applies to each post. Please use it!
    New forum created - buy, sell, swap, trade. Check in there every now and then, folks are often looking for old matches, footy records etc. It will not replace the finals forum, which I activate for September.
    Quoted posts - these appear in a box that you scroll in order to save you time sifting through posts and to keep the threads tidy.
    Thread prefixes - using one is mandatory now. It was the only way I could merge the Swans forum and the General footy forum.
    Thread titles - increased the maximum number of characters from 85 to 120 to give you more room if you need it.

There's also some general appearance changes, which are ongoing.

Any requests, issues or suggestions, please use the feedback sticky.

Thanks all

Dan
    Captain, I am detecting large quantities of win in this sector

Like the new look

I'm doing ok right now, thanks Danzar's Avatar
    Thanks!
    Captain, I am detecting large quantities of win in this sector