Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 13 to 17 of 17

Thread: RWO Game Day Thread - Round 2 - April 14-15

  1. #13
    didnt see but very interesting result considering the week prior results. one thing though and I stuffed on my tip, when manly play at home they are a lot harder to beat

  2. #14
    filling up the bottles
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    107
    Quote Originally Posted by Footy Barista View Post
    Did anyone see the Manly vs Camden game?? Was an interesting result.... Can anyone give insight to what happened?

    Are Manly a little bit better than we expected or did we just read to much in to Camden's win vs Wests?
    Spoke to Jl the president yesterday said they had a couple of guys play Neafl and a couple out due to work and suspension.Manly always better at home and got the jump in the first quarter with a good wind and Camden never recovered.
    He said expects a few back this week against the bombers.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by water boy View Post
    Spoke to Jl the president yesterday said they had a couple of guys play Neafl and a couple out due to work and suspension.Manly always better at home and got the jump in the first quarter with a good wind and Camden never recovered.
    He said expects a few back this week against the bombers.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    We all have that sort of stuff going on. Just a bit of learning for Camden I reckon and Manly are a lot better at Weldon than most other grounds. Still some pretty good players at Manly too, yet to be seen though whether they really want to be there.

  4. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by bomber. View Post
    Still some pretty good players at Manly too, yet to be seen though whether they really want to be there.
    I always thought Manly were a tight group of players. Is you comment based on any facts or still a hangover of when Leight Brain took that under 19 group to Manly?

  5. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Wills View Post
    I always thought Manly were a tight group of players. Is you comment based on any facts or still a hangover of when Leight Brain took that under 19 group to Manly?
    Based on the 4 Manly senior players who sounded out key people at NS about a switch at the end of last season and comments made on the ground after the round 1 game.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO