Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: #AFL Round 4 Weekly Discussion Thread

Veterans List
    Well, there goes that tip......

Outer wing, Lake Oval Sandridge's Avatar
    Everyone's entitled to a bad game, I suppose, but the Crows were very soft. Let's hope they're just as bad next week!

Veterans List
    Would love to have Brodie Grundy in our side. A gun......

pr. dim-melb; m not f
    Quote Originally Posted by tasswan View Post
    Can't believe Collingwood got 2 friday nights in a row. hopefully they make just as good a banner tonihgt
    They did even better!

Give it a spell: Pies' cheer squad embraces mistake - AFL.com.au
    He reminds him of the guys, close-set, slow, and never rattled, who were play-makers on the team. (John Updike, seeing Josh Kennedy in a crystal ball)

Quote Originally Posted by stevoswan View Post
    Pies going well......Their recruiting of Murray looks shrewder every week. Apparently they've been tracking his progress for a number of years.....since before we drafted him. He has serious pace and turn of speed.
    Can you imagine how good H.Grundy, Rampe, N.Smith or Mills would be in that side given how Murray is playing?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sandridge View Post
    Everyone's entitled to a bad game, I suppose, but the Crows were very soft. Let's hope they're just as bad next week!
    Sure, but everyone in the side?

Veterans List
    Lessons here, Pies got their mojo back last week and took it to a new level tonihgt. Hoping Dogs don't have the same trajectory.

Crows looked soft and were sliced through with ease. Bet they address that this week in time for us next Friday! Injuries now exposing Crows depth.

Veteran Site Admin
    I got the margin very close in my tipping - I think I went for 45 points. Only problem is that I tipped the Crows to win by that much.

Collingwood on 7 days rest crush sluggish favourite Adelaide with 6 days rest
    Geelong on 7 days rest crush sluggish favourite Sydney with 6 days rest in 2017 SF
    Adelaide on 7 days rest ___________ favourite Sydney with 6 days rest in 2018 round 5

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Dominant ruckman leading to a +24 clearance differential. Probably not a coincidence.

I tipped the Crows but after watching the Pies last week I had a feeling they might surprise everyone. Which they did!

Quote Originally Posted by ugg View Post
    Dominant ruckman leading to a +24 clearance differential. Probably not a coincidence.
    Grundy is like a 203cm midfielder playing as a ruckman. He's just turning 24. He could be the next Dean Cox the way he's going this year. He's a huge weapon. I have to re-evaluate Collingwood to the upside now. DeGoey is a good player too. They really do have a top notch midfield.

Carlton were poor last week and Adelaide awful tonight. We'll have to see how they go against in form opposition. Maybe it will be the Tigers in Round 6.

Quote Originally Posted by dimelb View Post
    Well played

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast