Thread: Looking for feedback on a parking app aimed to help with parking congestion at the SCG

Looking for feedback on a parking app aimed to help with parking congestion at the SCG

Hey All,

Full disclosure I work for a parking app here in Sydney called 'Share With Oscar.' We allow people with vacant driveways to rent their parking spaces out to drivers in need of parking. We have identified the SCG and Allianz as potential places where our app could be benificial for sports fans parking on matchdays. We would love to get Swans fans trying out the app, particularly for tonights game against crows to get some feedback on the service (parking is going to be hectic given the Waratahs are playing at Allianz tonight too). We still have a few spaces available in close proximity for the SCG tonight.

I don't want to spam this forum but some good, honest feedback would be greatly appreciated. We have trialed a little with the Roosters but we are more interested in the Swans given you have double the attendance.

Thanks,
    Kinji
    sharewithoscar

I'm doing ok right now, thanks Danzar's Avatar
    Hi mate, I'll switch this thread over to the main thread so more folks see it. Thanks for observing the forum protocols and posting it here though. Cheers, Dan
    Captain, I am detecting large quantities of win in this sector