Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: #AFL Round 4, Sydney Swans v Bulldogs, 4:35pm 14/04 Etihad @sydneyswans #AFLDogsSwans

The dogs are playing really fast football, and we don't play or defend this style very well...

We have some significant outs today so it's going to be a hard task...

UGH- just saw a bulldog player hanging onto Buddy's shirt, a free to any other club, any day of the week- I wish they'd umpire Buddy fairly

Shocking lack of pressure. How is Johannisen allowed to be floating around getting the ball at will???

It feels like of those awful Swans games where we fumble, don't work hard and look slow.

Not a good start.
    He had observed that people who did lie were, on the whole, more resourceful and ambitious and successful than people who did not lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Legs Akimbo View Post
    Shocking lack of pressure. How is Johannisen allowed to be floating around getting the ball at will???

It feels like of those awful Swans games where we fumble, don't work hard and look slow.

Not a good start.
    Our defenders needs to really tighten up and play closer. Where is our midfield though - feels like only Papley appears to be able to win a clearance.

Wake up Swannies!!!
    "You get the feeling that like Monty Python's Black Knight, the Swans would regard amputation as merely a flesh wound."

Veteran Site Admin
    I think the game is more the Dogs playing well thus far, and with a game plan that we do struggle against. We need our mids to win lots of first ball so that the Dogs get less chance to control the play. And maybe the Swans could try slowing the game down a bit themselves, and chip the ball short, rather than play on, kick long and risk turnovers.

On the scoreboard we're still very much in the game so no damage yet.

Veterans List
    Some interesting quarter time stats: Florent 1 kick, Towers 1 kick and 1 hit out, Hayward 1 free against and no possessions, Allir 1 handball.

They do know the blue jerseys are the Bulldogs, yes...?

Is it just my red and white eyes?? Or is the umpiring getting a little Melburnian?

But- we're being outplayed too..

Senior Player
    I really can�t stand the Dogs.

Bulldogs are getting plenty of help by their teammates in the red jerseys...

] agree especially with Stevic on the ground

Quote Originally Posted by Daisi View Post
    Is it just my red and white eyes?? Or is the umpiring getting a little Melburnian?

Veterans List
    Our 'forward zone' kicking efficiency is 45%......sheese!

Any chance hannaberry can make an effective disposal.. just 1 would be a nice start.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast