Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: #AFL Round 4, Sydney Swans v Bulldogs, 4:35pm 14/04 Etihad @sydneyswans #AFLDogsSwans

I'm doing ok right now, thanks Danzar's Avatar

#AFL Round 4, Sydney Swans v Bulldogs, 4:35pm 14/04 Etihad @sydneyswans #AFLDogsSwans

Shocking weather in Melbourne, 11c, windy and raining. Naturally we'll see the roof closed at Etihad.

Full match preview and teams here: Western Bulldogs Vs Sydney Swans - Match Centre - AFL.com.au

TV/Radio here: 2018 AFL Broadcast Guide - AFL.com.au

Swans by 25 points.
    Captain, I am detecting large quantities of win in this sector

Veteran Site Admin
    At least that means that the game will be watchable on TV, without the shadows getting in the way. Though as a twilight game, maybe it would have been OK with the roof open too.

Wish we could have some of that weather here in Sydney, just for a change. Getting sick of 30+ degree days in the middle of April.

I'm doing ok right now, thanks Danzar's Avatar
    Indeed, feels like the start of summer, not the approach to winter
    Captain, I am detecting large quantities of win in this sector

no Rohan and no Reid

So guessing we will see Hewitt playing the Toby Greene roll he played in rd one posting up as a target up front

What an amazingly adaptable player from tagging, inside role or run with role outside ala last week and as a key forward when needed to take the mark and allow Buddy to circle around the arc

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    No changes for either team

Starting bench Aliir Newman Towers FLorent
    Honeychurch Biggs Daniel Jong

Im actually super excited to watch how we adapt this week

This is serious test with all our outs

Will we see someone like Mcartin get an earlier then expected role over the next few weeks due to Rohan and Reid out ?

Significant Players out that give us height

Tip
    SamN
    Reid
    Rohan

Bulldogs have been blown out on the punt also

Veterans List
    Nice footy weather today. It's been very mild down here lately. Glad we are playing at Etihad because this wind would have made scoring difficult.

Lots of swans supporters on the tram ????.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

You'd think that Buddy would kick plenty today. It looks like the Bulldogs are going to play an inexperienced three gamer on him, while he should get good service, with the roof closed and our excellent record at Etihad.

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dejavoodoo44 View Post
    You'd think that Buddy would kick plenty today. It looks like the Bulldogs are going to play an inexperienced three gamer on him, while he should get good service, with the roof closed and our excellent record at Etihad.
    They�ll almost certainly double team him, predicting Wood as the spare with Naughton marking him. Wood�s one of the best coming third man in so we have to be circumspect and not just bomb to Buddy every time. The other forwards Heeney Towers hayward KJ should benefit as well.

Veteran Site Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Auntie.Gerald View Post

Will we see someone like Mcartin get an earlier then expected role over the next few weeks due to Rohan and Reid out ?
    McCartin may well get a go in the seniors in the near future, but only Reid is a long term out. You'd expect Rohan would be back next week, or if he needs a little time out, the following week.

Veteran Site Admin
    I like the double armbands the team is wearing - one white and one black. Nice gesture.

Quote Originally Posted by liz View Post
    I like the double armbands the team is wearing - one white and one black. Nice gesture.
    agree

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast