Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: #AFL Round 6, Swans vs Cats, 1:45pm 28/04 Kardinia Park #AFLCatsSwans

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by troyjones2525 View Post
    Could've drafted Kelly instead of Ling!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    Yet to see much from Ling in the 2s.

Sent from my SM-T805Y using Tapatalk
    We have them where we want them, everything is going according to plan!

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottee View Post
    Must agree.Not at this level.

Sent from my SM-T805Y using Tapatalk
    Yep rickmat and Scottee how did he get a game? In the context of this game we needed someone to help out Sinclair. Stats in the NEAFL are worthless. Not won one contest I have seen.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Foreign Legion View Post
    Yep rickmat and Scottee how did he get a game? In the context of this game we needed someone to help out Sinclair. Stats in the NEAFL are worthless. Not won one contest I have seen.
    Robinson is a seconds player and has never indicated that he can make it at the top level. Now Ronke he looks like he can cut it at the top level. He had one or 2 shots in the middle in the first quarter, why not leave him there. He has more leg speed than the rest of the team put together.

Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    What a lazy kick by Parker. Cost us big time. And McVeigh, he should've held on to the footy. What was obvious in that quarter was Geelong got on top out of the centre. Why are we uncompetitive in this department. And they were easy clearances. Up until Parker's howler we were making a real game of it. Now we have to fight back big time. Nothing wrong with our pressure. How many frees against Jones. He refuses to kick it first time and thinks he can break the packs. Does it week in week out.
    I totally agree on all points, particularly on Jones! Always tries to do too much and hardly ever takes the first, usually correct, option.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Parker�s miss a shocker. Not shocked by the 7-1 free kick count against us from Stevic.

Senior Player
    Robinson is a seconds player and has never indicated that he can make it at the top level. Now Ronke he looks like he can cut it at the top level. He had one or 2 shots in the middle in the first quarter, why not leave him there. He has more leg speed than the rest of the team put together.
    He is quick Ronke, no doubt about it Nico. May as well give him as much time as we can - looks to be very well balanced - probably the most important thing a player can have.

Dwayne the payne is absolutely terrible when calling Swans games and especially when they play this cats. So one eyed he should be banned from TV

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by I�m-uninformed2 View Post
    Parker�s miss a shocker. Not shocked by the 7-1 free kick count against us from Stevic.
    Wow. I internally keep count as best I can but do you have stats somewhere on that?

Veterans List
    Hi is quick Ronke, no doubt about it Nico. May as well give him as much time as we can - looks to be very well balanced - probably the most important thing a player can have.
    Finally we have a genuine midfielder with speed.

Should never play seniors. Newman or anyone else
    would have to be miles better

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Regular in the Side
    This is going to get ugly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Patterns emerge, but do they mean anything? No.

Wow. I internally keep count as best I can but do you have stats somewhere on that?
    Stevic has always given the swans teams terrible umpiring calls - must have been scared by a swan in his childhood.

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast