Thread: St George. �Woops�

St George. �Woops�

What,s happen out their. Mini Bus walking with a limp now ! Has the wheel fallen off

There*

If the 4 losses to start the year aren't of concern, the percentage of 35 will be.
    Their lower grades aren't fairing much better either. Reserves with 1 win and 3rds held scoreless on the weekend.
    Hopefully it's just a slow start to the season

Quote Originally Posted by The Runner View Post
    If the 4 losses to start the year aren't of concern, the percentage of 35 will be.
    Their lower grades aren't fairing much better either. Reserves with 1 win and 3rds held scoreless on the weekend.
    Hopefully it's just a slow start to the season
    Tell you what...the Dragons 3rds have some BIG UNITS playing for them ! I think they probably did their pre-season in the Food Court at Roselands Centre with Mudgey.

Good luck to St George this weekend - Looking forward to round 6

Woops

Was that 5 from 5 yesterday saviour, and correct me if I'm wrong, but would that rank with the most successful day in the Dragons' club history?

Yet Clubman seems to have taken a day off from providing his highly appreciated and insightful "constructive criticism"????

... have to check the calendar, it must be "Snipers' Picnic Day"! ... woops

Pushing for Selection
    Quote Originally Posted by unconfuseme View Post
    Was that 5 from 5 yesterday saviour, and correct me if I'm wrong, but would that rank with the most successful day in the Dragons' club history?

Yet Clubman seems to have taken a day off from providing his highly appreciated and insightful "constructive criticism"????

... have to check the calendar, it must be "Snipers' Picnic Day"! ... woops
    Clubman is licking his wounds after losing at home by 6 points yesterday.