Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: #AFL Round 7, Swans vs North, 7:25pm at the SCG #AFLSwansNorth @sydneyswans

Hayward you turkey

Geez not sure who Cunningham is playing on tonight, usually tags obviously, but he's been almost non existent offensively...

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

This is a terrible game - both sides playing badly and the umpires are over umpiring - its like every second play is a free kick

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Daisi View Post
    This is a terrible game - both sides playing badly and the umpires are over umpiring - its like every second play is a free kick
    This might sound a bit over the top but I ****ing hate umpires. Besides the way the AFL run this comp, they are the worst thing about football atm.

Cunningham and FLorent with 1 possession each...

Veterans List
    Is Jacobs on Kennedy?

Quote Originally Posted by stevoswan View Post
    Is Jacobs on Kennedy?
    Looks like Parker to me

Hayward you turkey

Missed opportunities. Jack�s kicking has really cost us.

Looks like too much bombing to Rohan with no smalls running onto it. Then straight back out of the 50.

Senior Player
    Swans playing stop-start football as if we have marking options at each contest. Move the bloody ball on! Yes we might turn it over but that is our only chance. Anytime we get it within 100M of goal we need to move it quickly within reason.

Don't mind a kick to a 1 on 1 contest we have pace in our forward line not marking ability.

Forward 50 entries have been been i'll conceived once again. Need to lower the eyes. How about we don't kick it to a contest Brown is involved in.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast