Page 31 of 41 FirstFirst ... 21272829303132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: Round 8 Swans v Hawthorn MCG Friday May 11 7.50 pm

Extremely disappointing journalism Clarkson went on two radio station abc and 3aw not one interviewer said your blokes do similar thing. The media has whipped its self into such a frenzy over this state of the game BS that no one has the guts to speak up and just pander to his ego.

Ps Josh Gibson won 2 b&fs in premiership years because his teammates blocked for his so he cloud take intercepts.

Warming the Bench
    Quote Originally Posted by Plugger1300 View Post
    Easy Stevo
    The Victorian angst is a little immature
    Plenty of good Victorian Swans supporters on here
    Thanks for saying that, agree totally, A Proud Melbourne Premiership Club Member????

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by 09183305 View Post
    Settle petal. We�re all on the same side here.
    That's the exact point I've been making.....hence, there should be no excuses for those Victorians of the anti-Swans bias type, from any of us here......thank you. PS: Look left.....where am I from?

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by juliec View Post
    Thanks for saying that, agree totally, A Proud Melbourne Premiership Club Member????
    ......and another 'proud Victorian' who seems to have completely missed the point. We are all on the same side here.....just seems the border muddles things a little for some.

Well. It seems the swans are making me fat(ter) by having to eat more loaded fries with my words.
    Seriously wasn't expecting to win this one, although I'm seriously very happy about it.
    Hope they can win one at home... unfortunately, I won't be attending, some arse invited me to their wedding.
    Who gets married during footy season?
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

Warming the Bench
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Sun View Post
    Oh for @@@@s sake, is he serious? He loses one close one against us and he feels the need to whinge to the boss. He is absolutely insane. The umpiring did not cost Hawthorn the game, their inaccurate kicking accomplished that. Could you imagine what Clarkson would have said had Hawthorn been destroyed by the umpires in the 2016 GF like we were?
    The AFL would never let this happen because they know the outcry that would result from it. Can you imagine a GF between Collingwood and Carlton where the free kick count was 15-4 in favour of Carlton at 3/4 time. It would never happen but it's ok to shaft an interstate team.

Hope you have an awesome time at Meghan�s wedding .

Veteran Site Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Levii3 View Post
    Extremely disappointing journalism Clarkson went on two radio station abc and 3aw not one interviewer said your blokes do similar thing. The media has whipped its self into such a frenzy over this state of the game BS that no one has the guts to speak up and just pander to his ego.

Ps Josh Gibson won 2 b&fs in premiership years because his teammates blocked for his so he cloud take intercepts.
    The Access All Areas on the AFL website says exactly that, just not to Clarkson's face.

Here�s the good thing about the Clarko-Dill catch up coming out.

Dill is a total crook and a weakling. But above all else he�s obsessed with his own image and reputation.

So there�s no way he will steer the umpires from here as he won�t want his fingerprints anywhere near a blowback.

As for Clarko what a turd. Horse is one of his best mates. Imagine how he plays it with his enemies. The cranky little pants should go back to punching walls.

Would like to hear Clarkson�s explaination the following. There is 3:25 left in the 1st quarter and Isaac Smith shepherds Jones out of the marking contest, Gunston takes the mark and goals. The commentary went as follows;

BT: Smith underneath and shepherds quite deliberately for Gunston
    Ling: That was brilliant by Isaac Smith. Good call BT. He knew exactly what he was doing there BT. Just shifted his opponent under the ball. That is quality footy. Great awareness.
    Carey: But is it a shepherd?
    Ling: Probably is, but when you make it as subtle as that, you get away with it.

I remember seeing it at the game and I called for a shepherd. Seems Clarkson thinks that Swans defenders are ruining the game by blocking. But it is OK for his forwards to block. Carey knows it is not legal. And when he suggests to Ling it�s not, Ling is almost dismissive. It�s OK it�s Hawthorn. We got pinged for this exact same thing the previous week.

Ling is disappointing on so many levels.

He�s a ranga. What do you expect?