Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 313738394041

Thread: Round 8 Swans v Hawthorn MCG Friday May 11 7.50 pm

Photos from today's training.

t1.jpg

t2.jpg

What these photos don't show, is the picture of Clarkson's head glued to the back of the pad.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Sun View Post
    There are a number of Bulldog supporters that brought this topic up over at BigFooty. Claiming hypocrisy from Longmire. The difference is that the Bulldogs were objectively favoured, the AFL reviewed the game and came to the conclusion that Sydney were on the wrong end of a number of incorrect calls. Just the thought of Bulldog supporters thinking that this is a similar situation really grinds my gears.
    I'm glad I got banned from BigFooty.....as I'd be over there getting banned again. Furking deluded Bulldog supporters......deep down they know they didn't deserve that premiership.

Regular in the Side
    Thrashed by brissie. Chew on that Clarkston you peace of crap! What are you going to winge about this time.

- - - Updated - - -

I was thrilled to bits that the lions won - will clarko be requesting another coffee catch up with Gil this week?? I bet hawks supporters on BigFooty are going off!

Quote Originally Posted by Bexl View Post
    Thrashed by brissie. Chew on that Clarkston you peace of crap! What are you going to winge about this time.
    He had a massive whinge.
    Wonder what he's going to blame this loss on to Gill the dill at this morning's coffee meeting.
    Watch out for more on-the-run rule changes.
    Tool.
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Danzar View Post
    I stopped listening to Frawley, and a number of other commentators, after the Goodsey fiasco. Showed their true colours then.
    He's a likeable bloke, doesn't mind a bit of self-mocking knockabout humour, but as is often the case with blokes like that, it takes a race issue to bring out the bogan boofhead.

Quote Originally Posted by stevoswan View Post
    I'm glad I got banned from BigFooty.....as I'd be over there getting banned again. Furking deluded Bulldog supporters......deep down they know they didn't deserve that premiership.
    They don't care of they deserved it or not. They got it. Something they never thought possible.

Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 313738394041