Thread: RWO down time - what happened and what's next

I'm doing ok right now, thanks Site Admin Danzar's Avatar

RWO down time - what happened and what's next

Hey guys

First up, sincerest apologies for another lengthy down time. In simple terms, the forum was down due to a material issue with the server. Coupled with ongoing database issues, it's now clear that we need a new one. Not a big issue, and I'll plan this over the next week. Will likely migrate on Sunday 20 May.

What this would mean for you is:

1. No more down time and database errors.
    2. A faster user experience
    3. The ability for me to enhance the forum software.

Take care

Dan
    Captain, I am detecting large quantities of win in this sector

Thanks for all your work Dan. Maybe you can manually create some down time after a loss and crank it up again after a win!

Agree. In hindsight, the down time was good for me following the loss last week. I had a quick look over at the rival BF but it wasn't the same so I enjoyed a few days off the negativity. Love your work Dan.

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Sorry to bug you Dan, and I apologise if this isn't the right place for pointing out issues.

But with the Under 18 Academy Championships thread, I can only ever see the first page (out of 3). Clicking on a link to take me to pages 2 or 3, just returns page 1 again.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by ugg View Post
    Sorry to bug you Dan, and I apologise if this isn't the right place for pointing out issues.

But with the Under 18 Academy Championships thread, I can only ever see the first page (out of 3). Clicking on a link to take me to pages 2 or 3, just returns page 1 again.
    Same problem on the general round 7 thread. Gets stuck on page 2

I'm doing ok right now, thanks Site Admin Danzar's Avatar

Totally fine mate, will get onto it tomorrow.
    Captain, I am detecting large quantities of win in this sector

I am having the same problem as of 7:30pm Saturday. It appears the 'last viewed' tab does not work on this thread.