Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: #AFL Round 9, Swans vs Freo, 7:25pm, SCG #AFLSwansDockers @sydneyswans

Veterans List
    Who was on Fyfe that quarter? I hardly saw him.

Good quarter swans, please keep it up.

Very impressed with Florent...He knows how to find the ball.

Defenders are doing a great job.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Hewett�s been tagging Fyfe the whole game

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by cruiser View Post
    I wish Papley would find his form and confidence again. He just seems to have lost his football mojo.
    A fair bit of lairising by him. He had a chance to kick for goal of a step but again tried to get past 10 players, then he completely stuffed up late when it should have been a Joe the Goose to Buddy. Not playing instinctively as he was last year.

- - - Updated - - -

Freo's only goal was a dumb turnover by Lloyd.

Well in front but we are getting done big time in the clearances both in the centre and around the ground and it is not all to do with Sandilands. At clearances they have a mob at the fall of the ball.

Senior Player
    Florent providing plenty of run and dash - he is looking better every week. Hoping McCartin gets some better opportunities as I would hate to see him dropped next week. Parker and Kennedy relatively quiet - I will give Hanners another week to find form.

Quote Originally Posted by Foreign Legion View Post
    Florent providing plenty of run and dash - he is looking better every week. Hoping McCartin gets some better opportunities as I would hate to see him dropped next week. Parker and Kennedy relatively quiet - I will give Hanners another week to find form.
    Yes, it would be nice to see McCartin get his first goal, and perhaps another one or two.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Foreign Legion View Post
    Should have got his touch back in the 2's. Looks slow and lost the pace of the game.

By the way, you�d hate to be playing on Lloyd. Your lungs would burst in five minutes.

Plus, the role Jones is playing these days as a link and run between defence and midfield suits him well and he�s doing it terrifically. His last six weeks of footy has been fantastic.

Lloyd a handy 90 fantasy points in the first half. And speaking of numbers, I just had a look at the live odds. We're $1.01 and Freo are $51.00. Probably about right.

And if you don�t appreciate McVeigh as a footballer, you don�t get football

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by dejavoodoo44 View Post
    Lloyd a handy 90 fantasy points in the first half. And speaking of numbers, I just had a look at the live odds. We're $1.01 and Freo are $51.00. Probably about right.
    Jake's a fantasy team lock......

This is a terrible game, but I really like the score. It's hard to tell if we are playing well or if Freo are just awful...

I think Jones had one of his best games for us last week and McVeigh makes our backline look functional...which is a very difficult thing to do...

I hope we get a very high score tonight.

Veterans List
    Why don't they let Buddy get the goal naturally instead of wasting goal opportunities.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast