Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Changes for Round 10 v Brisbane

I can't believe how many have turned against Gary Rohan. Last week was his first really bad game for the year.
    I doubt he'll be dropped unless he is carrying an injury.

Warming the Bench
    Spot on

Totally. Gaz might go missing sometimes but he has that x factor that can provide the goal or tackle that wins the game. And he's fun to watch!

Mccartin "rested" for Cameron
    Cunningham for Alir unless he is tagging
    Jones Rested for Newman

Regular in the Side
    Did you watch Brisbane demolish Hawthorn ... don't think we should be resting anybody,

Veteran Site Admin
    There's an article in the Daily Telegraph today (republished by the Swans on their website - Swans in the media - May 24, 2018 - sydneyswans.com.au) that Melican could come straight back into the side. It's in the second article.

Quote Originally Posted by barry View Post
    I can't believe how many have turned against Gary Rohan. Last week was his first really bad game for the year.
    I doubt he'll be dropped unless he is carrying an injury.
    Wow.
    Suggest that Rohan is an out based on form, and suddenly you'returning against him.

By that way of thinking the selection group have turned against Towers, dropping him after one poor game.

Having said that, I would suggest that it is up for debate the number of poor games Gaz has had this year.
    The difference between insanity and genius is measured only in success.

Quote Originally Posted by CureTheSane View Post
    Wow.
    Suggest that Rohan is an out based on form, and suddenly you'returning against him.

By that way of thinking the selection group have turned against Towers, dropping him after one poor game.

Having said that, I would suggest that it is up for debate the number of poor games Gaz has had this year.
    What's the measuring stick you would use to determine if has had a poor game. I would suggest that he, like all players, are asked to perform a role within the team. If the coaches are happy that he performed that role to THEIR satisfaction he keeps his place. Specific roles are not just measured by possessions.

Quote Originally Posted by Gary View Post
    Did you watch Brisbane demolish Hawthorn ... don't think we should be resting anybody,
    "Rest" is a nice way to say to Mccartin you played well but not yet in our 22, managed also achieves this
    With Jones having a head knock, he may be left out in his best interest

They're going to have to name ruthless.
    It's going to be hard to beat Brisvegas after what they did to the poos and wees.
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

Veterans List
    Only "Stretchergate" got us over the line in 2016 and Lions are substantially better now than back then. This is officially a ...... dangergame!

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by 707 View Post
    Only "Stretchergate" got us over the line in 2016 and Lions are substantially better now than back then. This is officially a ...... dangergame!
    Are they substantially better than the team we beat by 54 points last time we played them?

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast