Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: RWO Game Day Thread - Round 9 - June 2-3

All of which have come for the opportunity to play first grade. No one gets paid.

Opportunity or guarantee of a first grade game. Next season will be interesting anyway with the leagues push to go to a points system that too in itself is another argument

Going to be an interesting run home with 4 teams 3rd to 6th on the same no of wins with only 7% points between them. Bet no body picked Manly to be in mix

Not after their start, but they are playing some really good football, it is a very even comp, and the new points system which is planned looks like it would hurt the bottom two teams most.

Quote Originally Posted by saviour01 View Post
    I was waiting for you to reply last week so i could ask. But you only pop in to say stupid @@@@ in capitals each week. I guess alot like camden and ece. No substance or culture. Typical westies. Lucky there is a lot of housing commision out there or youd be @@@@@@.
    Housing commission at Kellyville...that's enough internet for today.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Pekay View Post
    Housing commission at Kellyville...that's enough internet for today.
    Bucket loads of housing commission out his way.

Almost Football Legend

Follow me on Twitter - @tealfooty

Quote Originally Posted by tara View Post
    Bucket loads of housing commission out his way.
    Maybe he is having the day off. I thought he would respond at little lunch, but was obviously too busy teaching his primary school pupils how to grow up and become morons like the role model he has become to them.

Quote Originally Posted by saviour01 View Post
    I was waiting for you to reply last week so i could ask. But you only pop in to say stupid @@@@ in capitals each week. I guess alot like camden and ece. No substance or culture. Typical westies. Lucky there is a lot of housing commision out there or youd be @@@@@@.
    I spend more time O/S then in town now but thanks for the comments. (housing commision) It looks like something is affecting you.
    You Post under the name saviour01 � You must be the No2 Mini Bus. Just by the why you put your words. Doesn�t No1 live at Rouse Hill/Kellyville.
    Just to point out that all I have put about St George is Fact and what I�ve seen. The truth must hurt Ha Ha.

To raise a point when I was at Olds a couple of weeks ago I did notice that the crowed behaviour has improved.
    Only because of the culture you have lost your supporters and your other grades don�t stick around. Very lucky that other teams bring supporters.
    Good luck with the season Muppet.

Warming the Bench
    How many flags has mudgee won in the sydney afl just outta interest?

Quote Originally Posted by ShortHalfHead View Post
    Maybe he is having the day off. I thought he would respond at little lunch, but was obviously too busy teaching his primary school pupils how to grow up and become morons like the role model he has become to them.
    If only I had a job that would let me sit on here at 11.48 on a Monday. I guess when you live in housing commission it means you can.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Clubman View Post
    I spend more time O/S then in town now but thanks for the comments. (housing commision) It looks like something is affecting you.
    You Post under the name saviour01 � You must be the No2 Mini Bus. Just by the why you put your words. Doesn�t No1 live at Rouse Hill/Kellyville.
    Just to point out that all I have put about St George is Fact and what I�ve seen. The truth must hurt Ha Ha.

To raise a point when I was at Olds a couple of weeks ago I did notice that the crowed behaviour has improved.
    Only because of the culture you have lost your supporters and your other grades don�t stick around. Very lucky that other teams bring supporters.
    Good luck with the season Muppet.
    I bet you do. Enjoying Thailand and all it has to offer.

Just by the why you put your words? What?

Because of the culture of improving crowed (?) behaviour we have lost supporters? Wouldn't it be the opposite?

Quote Originally Posted by Footy Barista View Post
    How many flags has mudgee won in the sydney afl just outta interest?
    That would be zero on all of his plans with the various clubs he has been at.... surely end of road is near but that is St. George�s problem and everyone else�s gain whilst he remains there

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast