Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 25 to 34 of 34

Thread: RWO Game Day Thread - Round 9 - June 2-3

  1. #25
    Banter at last. Relieved that tribal suburban footy in Sydney has still got a pulse.

  2. #26
    Pushing for Selection
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by saviour01 View Post
    I was waiting for you to reply last week so i could ask. But you only pop in to say stupid @@@@ in capitals each week. I guess alot like camden and ece. No substance or culture. Typical westies. Lucky there is a lot of housing commision out there or youd be @@@@@@.
    Can't speak for Camden but our culture here is fine. Thanks for the concern though.

    Let us know when you can afford our standard 6 bedroom housing commission property in The Ponds mate.

    Regardless lots of good footy players have come from housing commission or not well off upbringings/families and more often than not are the mentally tough ones that find a way to success very much the opposite to your good self.

  3. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants View Post
    Can't speak for Camden but our culture here is fine. Thanks for the concern though.

    Let us know when you can afford our standard 6 bedroom housing commission property in The Ponds mate.

    Regardless lots of good footy players have come from housing commission or not well off upbringings/families and more often than not are the mentally tough ones that find a way to success very much the opposite to your good self.
    Oooh the ponds. So fancy. Nothing beats waterviews ay?

  4. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants View Post
    Can't speak for Camden but our culture here is fine. Thanks for the concern though.

    Let us know when you can afford our standard 6 bedroom housing commission property in The Ponds mate.

    Regardless lots of good footy players have come from housing commission or not well off upbringings/families and more often than not are the mentally tough ones that find a way to success very much the opposite to your good self.
    Didn't this whole thing start with your coach and captain in ressies apologising for your culture?

  5. #29
    Pushing for Selection
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by saviour01 View Post
    Didn't this whole thing start with your coach and captain in ressies apologising for your culture?
    More like the "finish" when someone missed a goal after the siren to win the game following your bench/close spectators giving it to us all day.

    The "start" was a few years back when you jumped on here and confirmed for us all that you are indeed the ......... we all thought you were.

  6. #30
    So you have 10+ players run up and push and hit the 17 year old who missed it? Nice.

    "I'm really sorry about that, it's definitely not what we want to be known for" ECE ressies coach 2/6/18

  7. #31
    Pushing for Selection
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by saviour01 View Post
    So you have 10+ players run up and push and hit the 17 year old who missed it? Nice.

    "I'm really sorry about that, it's definitely not what we want to be known for" ECE ressies coach 2/6/18
    I wish i was perfect like you and my only flaw was throwing full drink cans at people.

    St George actually isnt a bad club they really only have two issues.

    (1) Mudge was suppose to be the Saviour
    (2) Saviour still thinks Mudge is

  8. #32
    I have many flaws. I even got jabbed in the face by a guy with a glove in div 2 last weekend. All time low in my career.

    Not a bad club at all. Must be doing something right for someone like me who cant even kick properly to keep turning up every week.

  9. #33
    Whilst you lot are busy throwing mud at each other... it's worth having a look at the content on the Sydney AFL social pages from Balmain over the weekend. Pretty impressive stuff from the guys there, taking the celebration of Indigenous Round to a whole new level for local footy. Good on them.

  10. #34
    I know it's not a Sydney AFL item but what the @@@@ happened to Sydney Uni NEAFL on the weekend (the real NEAFL team).

    Southport 18.15-123 defeated Sydney University 1.7-13

    Their side looked good on paper but that result is unbelievable. Can anyone shed some light on it?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO