Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: #AFL Round 12, Swans vs Saints, 7:25pm, Etihad #AFLSaintsSwans @sydneyswans

Outer wing, Lake Oval Sandridge's Avatar
    Nine goalkickers so far! Nice!

Veterans List
    Wow, don't want to lose % in the second half, key to that is keeping their score low.

Whilst we are flying I have to say Robbo & Marsh are not AFL standard, we can improve our 22 by trying other players in lieu, these two provide very little.

Florent has shown so much tonight, we've seen glimpses but he's starting to look like a top 10 selection, very exciting in his development. Hayward we know is a gun, some of his marks are special , pick 21 a bargain. Ronke continues to add to our team. Loving the genuine mateship beteween all thgose small forwards, great to watch even if hairdressing leaves a bit to be desired!

Foot to the throat boys, we need the %!

I'm doing ok right now, thanks Danzar's Avatar
    Hayward and Sinclair having crackers. Sinkers more so in first quarter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Captain, I am detecting large quantities of win in this sector

The Leader of the Opposition has gone to the movies . Daughter 1 who is Vegan entertaining friends just delivered my dinner to the man cave which is remarkably tasty.
    Haven�t had to move from the couch watching the Swans and Rafa .
    Bliss perfect bliss.

[QUOTE=707;751583]
    Whilst we are flying I have to say Robbo & Marsh are not AFL standard, we can improve our 22 by trying other players in lieu, these two provide very little.
    QUOTE]

I don't agree. First, they are among the least experienced on the field at this level. Second, someone has to be the 22nd best player and no team can field a 22 made up of all players that would find a spot in any other team. Not saying that either of them are among our best 22 but both of them deserve to be out there and I think Marsh in particular has shown he is good enough to play at this level.

- - - Updated - - -

That said it would be nice to see what O'Riordan has to offer too.

Veterans List
    Yes he just got a goal but I've liked Rohan's game tonight, he looks sharp and some of his pressure acts have been excellent......I know some will counter with, "it's against a weak side.....it's in a one sided game" but I'm liking what I see. Confidence building......

Veterans List
    I've seen a few things tonight that tell me we won't win a premiership with Marsh and Robinson in our side.

Quote Originally Posted by stevoswan View Post
    I've seen a few things tonight that tell me we won't win a premiership with Marsh and Robinson in our side.
    1. That's a lot different to saying they are not AFL standard.

2. If Melican is unavailable and we have to select Marsh for finals, I will be quite comfortable and have full confidence in him to do the job that is asked of him. Likewise if some other best 22 players are unavailable and we have to call on Robbo.

I think that Papley deserved that goal, for the goal saving chase down that he did at the other end.
    Though Ronke's chasing has been even more impressive.

Veterans List
    The chasing and pressure by the swans has been outstanding. Sitting near the boundary and it is a joy to watch the work rate. Yes I know the opposition isn't the best but we are still not letting up. Ronke in particular never gives up.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

Nice of Sinclair to repay the favour to Buddy.

I�m loving this but Robinson isn�t seniors level - still we are 3rd tonight - if the pies beat Melbourne - wowee Friday night SWANS V WEAGLES is gonna be HUGE!!!

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast