Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Changes for R13 v Eagles

Changes for R13 v Eagles

I wonder if Cameron will finally get a game this week.

McCartin was pretty good, he attacks the contest so well for a player of his age...But he doesn't ruck.

Surely we should be giving Sinclair a genuine chop out option...

And if the unthinkable happens and Sinclair gets injured, it would be good if his replacement has had some senior experience...

Robinson was only so so, again.....

So for mine...

OUT : McCartin, Robinson

IN : Cameron, O'Riordan
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect... MT

I can�t see 2 debutants coming in for a top of the table clash. For me out Robinson in Jack

Veterans List
    Last couple of weeks was the time for debutants, against ladder leader and we've got a six day break it will be Robbo out, a fresh KJ in, that improves us.

Don�t agree about not using debutants in big games. Ronke got his start v Geelong away this year. Plus Weagles are a very tall team and used their height to great advantage in their demolition of Richmond.

I think Hanners is so out of form that he should be �managed� for this game. Robinson out too. Less need for Aliir in without Darling but he must be getting close and they will probably replace him with another tall. So I reckon significant changes to come.

Out: McCartin, Hanners, Robinson, Marsh
    In: Cameron, Kizza, Towers, Aliir

- - - Updated - - -

How long until AJ and Dawson are pushing for selection?

I was about to post something similar. I would like to have another ruck option while playing against the Eagles in particular. As Horse pointed out in his post-match, WC are strong because their rucks give their mids first use. So either or both of Cameron and Aliir should be picked while they are showing some form to help us be a bit more competitive in the ruck. That said, they are not going to make a big difference against NicNat. Would be a bit of a baptism of fire for Cameron but at least he has been consistently kicking goals in the Reserves so hopefully he can come in and do what McCartin has been doing, perhaps in his place. I would also like to omit Hanners and Robbo. But two talls for two smalls doesn't seem quite right. And I want to give COR a go too. I consider Towers best 22 but am waiting for him to get back to top form before picking him again. So, after that little brainstorm...

IN: Aliir, Jack, O'Riordan

OUT: Robbo, Marsh, Hanners

Very tempted to swap McCartin for Cameron too but don't want to overdo it and also great to see McCartin's ongoing development. The investment will repay itself in time to come.

We win by 75 or something and everyone wants to ring the changes. I don't get it. Only possible change IMO is if Jack is right to return. If he does, it will probably be at the expense of Robinson.
    Today's a draft of your epitaph

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor View Post
    We win by 75 or something and everyone wants to ring the changes. I don't get it. Only possible change IMO is if Jack is right to return. If he does, it will probably be at the expense of Robinson.
    Question is not how easily we beat the Saints but whether that same 22 can do the job against the Weagles.

Senior Player
    If it's true that you start the next game the way you finished the last then we are in big trouble.

Sent from my SM-T805Y using Tapatalk
    We have them where we want them, everything is going according to plan!

Veteran Site Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottee View Post
    If it's true that you start the next game the way you finished the last then we are in big trouble.

Did you see how our last opponent finished the game against the Eagles? And how our next opponent finished their game against the Saints?

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottee View Post

Quote Originally Posted by liz View Post
    Did you see how our last opponent finished the game against the Eagles? And how our next opponent finished their game against the Saints?
    .....and that's game over.

In: Cameron, Jack
    Out: McCartain, Robinson
    It�s time we see what Cameron can do. If he�s not up to AFL standard, we will need to draft or trade in a ruckman who is. Robinson has had many chances and has not really translated Neafl form to AFL.

i wonder if we whinge at the end of the year when all we get offered for Alir is a late 3rd round pick

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast