Thread: Photo of tickets

Goodesgoodesgoodesgoodes! Industrial Fan's Avatar

Photo of tickets

Looking for a bit of feedback on whether anyone has used a photo of a members pass to scan into the SCG. Have a mix up with tickets for tonight and taking a photo is the only easy way to resolve the issue but don�t want to rely on that and get stuck outside ????

Any advice?
    He ate more cheese, than time allowed

Effectively, yes - no problem. I've successfully used the card's barcode saved on an app called Stocard for most matches this season.

Disclaimer - I've taken my actual card to every game, just in case, as I don't have 100% confidence, but it works so far, anyway.

Warming the Bench
    I lost my member pass earlier in the season, rang up the member services and the very helpful gentleman sent me a PDF version of my card to print out and use. So that might be an option for you if its your card?

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    As long as the resolution is high enough for the scanner to read the barcode, it will work. That's why you should never post photos of your card/ticket online because anyone could take that photo and use it for entry into the game.

Goodesgoodesgoodesgoodes! Industrial Fan's Avatar
    Thanks for the feedback will likely try a combination of both photo and member services
    He ate more cheese, than time allowed